News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

am i confused?

Started by Horab Fibslager, February 26, 2005, 07:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what?

discordianism?
1 (33.3%)
assholism?
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 26, 2005, 07:25:14 PM

agent compassion

:roll:  Fucking Subgenii...it's like watching a toddler try to open a milk carton...

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Zemon"No cheese on Thursdays." -The Book of Monkeys for Cleaner Assholes.

"You can finally console yourself that your dog is finally getting enough cheese" - National Lampoon's Radio Dinner.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassion:roll:  Fucking Subgenii...it's like watching a toddler try to open a milk carton...

True.  We are an inferior religion, and should be wiped out.

Why do you think we always ask people to kill us?  It's dispair, at our inferiority with respect to the exalted orthodox Discordians, I tell ya!

TGRR,
Will get this fucking carton open, or DIE TRYING!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Quote from: agent compassion:roll:  Fucking Subgenii...

I can say from personal experience not the best of ideas.... :shock:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kensei
Quote from: agent compassion:roll:  Fucking Subgenii...

I can say from personal experience not the best of ideas.... :shock:

Why?  You don't like prairie squid, and BIG, RED STRAPS?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: eldora_avalon

The people who pretend to be 'sane' that are screwing things up really aren't.  They do certain things that are socially acceptable, so acceptable society calls them sane.

Um, that IS the definition of sanity.  Book-wise, anyhow.
Nope, book wise, if you are fucked in the head and behave like you aren't, you are still fucked in the head.  It is the average Joe that listens to these morons that thinks appearances are everything.  The poor saps who listen to GWB brag about what a great xian he is, then believe him, just because he says so.  I like pulling the blinders off those kinds of people.  They scream the loudest, when they finally see.

Also keep in mind the things people say about some criminals, the ones we can readilly believe are insane.  It seems like everytime a serial killer is found, his neighbors always say he seemed so nice and quiet.

And on a completely different but related note, I heard some 'professional' claim that GWB is on a dry drunk, that ugly place where an alcoholic or drug addict leaves the substance abuse behind, but never deals with the underlying emotional issues, leaving a person just as fucked up and dangerous.  If someone wants the link, google it.  I think I have the flu and I am going to take a nap.

Cain

I think I know what you are saying with that last paragraph and it sounds about right.  Remember all those rumours about his health during election time?

The Good Reverend Roger

They scream the loudest, when they finally see.

Also keep in mind the things people say about some criminals, the ones we can readilly believe are insane.  It seems like everytime a serial killer is found, his neighbors always say he seemed so nice and quiet.

1.  "There are none so blind, as they who have no eyes" - Philo the Essene.

2.  Then you know that *I* am safe, anyway. :lol:

TGRR,
Doesn't trust the quite ones, either.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: agent compassionJust don't call it Discordianism. The Principia wasn't a manual on Assholery, and you know it.

The Principia is also not a manual on Discordianism, though I'm sure you know that...it is useful strictly as asswipe, and even for that it's a little harsh on the old sphincter...wait...if the PD is only useful for wiping your ass, does that not, in fact, make it a manual on Assholery?

anyway...the Principia Discordia has about as much relevance to Discordianism as the King James Bible has to Christianity, IMHO...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

It's still got more relevance than Roger's bullshit.

If I wanted to join a religion that sanctified Assholery, I'd become a Fundamentalist Christian.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

Nope, book wise, if you are fucked in the head and behave like you aren't, you are still fucked in the head.

everyone is fucked in the head...those who act like they're not fucked in the head are just WAY more fucked in the head than those of use who are just a "normal" amount of fucked in the head...

Quote from: eldora_avalonAlso keep in mind the things people say about some criminals, the ones we can readily believe are insane.  It seems like everytime a serial killer is found, his neighbors always say he seemed so nice and quiet.

have you ever considered the possibility that serial killers are not only not insane, but probably the sanest of any of us? I mean, how to go through day to day life in this day and age in this place surrounded by these people and not kill every living motherfucker that looks at you funny is a bit beyond me...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionIt's still got more relevance than Roger's bullshit.
8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: McStab

have you ever considered the possibility that serial killers are not only not insane, but probably the sanest of any of us? I mean, how to go through day to day life in this day and age in this place surrounded by these people and not kill every living motherfucker that looks at you funny is a bit beyond me...

8)

It's not easy, having a good time...

Cain

Quote from: McStab

8)

Reminds me of old Terry Pratchett and what he said in one of his recent books, Night Watch.  I'll have to do it from memory, but it was pretty similar

"and Vimes realized men like Carcer weren't insane.  They looked around the world and realized they weren't fooled by all the little stories.  They realized the rules didnt have to apply to them, if they didnt want to.  hey willingly shook hands with the Beast".

Carcer is a mass muderer who kills people just to see what happens, in case you didnt know.

Hoshiko

To me it boils down to a simple concept:

Clog a toilet and you leave a very unhappy janitor and not much else.

Change people's minds and you have something lasting.

I'm in this for the entertainment too, but I'm not entertained by shit on the floor. I'm more entertained by convincing that janitor to use his opportunities to create a more lasting chaos.

How do I know that's possible? Because I used to be that janitor.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.