Previous topic - Next topic

Which is stupider

Reagan:  "I don't recall"  Iran-Contra hearings
0 (0%)
Nixon:  "I am not a crook"  upon resignation
0 (0%)
Clinton:  "I did not have sexual realtions with that woman"  Grand Jury Inquiry
0 (0%)
George W Bush: "I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves."
6 (31.6%)
George W Bush: "You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order—order out of chaos. But we will."
2 (10.5%)
George W Bush: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
7 (36.8%)
John F Kennedy:  "Ich Bin Ein Berliner"
4 (21.1%)
Jimmy Carter:  "I've committed adultery in my heart many times" PlayBoy interview
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: March 17, 2005, 05:02:16 PM

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I am tired of bickering amongst ourselves.  Let's make fun of some presidents instead  :twisted:

"A fool and his money are soon elected." -- Will Rogers.

"It's easy being a humorist when you've got the whole government working for you." -- Will Rogers.

"Revolution is a trivial shift in the emphasis of suffering." -- Tom Stoppard.

America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual intervention of civilization. -- George Clemenceau

America's one of the finest countries anyone ever stole. -- Bobcat Goldthwait

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. -- General George Patton

Click here for more quotes!

Ghost In The Machine

"When I was a boy, I was told that anyone can be president.  I'm starting to believe it."
- Will Rogers

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

why's everyone gotta hate on Tricky Dick? put aside the fact that he was a crazy asshole and look at what he actually accomplished while in office, and you could make an argument that he was the best president we ever had.

BS,
knows that oughtta start a shitstorm

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodwhy's everyone gotta hate on Tricky Dick? put aside the fact that he was a crazy asshole and look at what he actually accomplished while in office, and you could make an argument that he was the best president we ever had.

BS,
knows that oughtta start a shitstorm

8)

VoT?  Izzat YOU?

Felix

Clinton?  He made us RICH.  I like living in a rich ass country.

East Coast Hustle

seriously...put the party politics aside for a second, and look at his record (not the criminal one)...he was actually one of hte most centrist republican presidents of that century, and his accomplishments in the global/foreign policy arena are second to none...and really, every president does the stuff that he got caught for, he just hired incompetent loudmouths as his B&E guys...

BTW, I'm very liberal when it comes to domestic policy, and even I know that blindly parroting a party line instead of actually examining the issues at hand and a particular politician's stance on said issues just makes you look foolish. There are liberals with whom I disagree with violently, and conservatards who I think generally have a clue. I mean, if Zell Miller and John McCain were running against each other for president, would you really vote for Zell Miller just because he's a democrat, even though he's a flaming retard? For that matter, suppose John McCain and Hillary Clinton end up running against each other in '08...would people actually vote for that slimy shitbag just because she's a liberal, and ignore the fact that she's one of the biggest crooks that's ever held public office? I fear they would, but I'd like to think that people who frequent this place are a little smarter and more enlightened than that...

8)

this last part really isn't directed at you, GitM, it just sort of turned itself into a mini-rant before I could close it out...

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Big Cat FelixClinton?  He made us RICH.  I like living in a rich ass country.

what?

the only people that Bill CLinton made rich were himself, his shitbag wife, and anyone who partnered with him in any of his uber-shady land deals...

8)

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodI mean, if Zell Miller and John McCain were running against each other for president, would you really vote for Zell Miller just because he's a democrat, even though he's a flaming retard? For that matter, suppose John McCain and Hillary Clinton end up running against each other in '08...would people actually vote for that slimy shitbag just because she's a liberal, and ignore the fact that she's one of the biggest crooks that's ever held public office? I fear they would, but I'd like to think that people who frequent this place are a little smarter and more enlightened than that...

8)

this last part really isn't directed at you, GitM, it just sort of turned itself into a mini-rant before I could close it out...

Zell Miller isn't a Democrat.

East Coast Hustle

I understand why you would think that, but check again. He may be a conservatard lackey, but he's still the democrat senator from Georgia...

8)

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodI understand why you would think that, but check again. He may be a conservatard lackey, but he's still the democrat senator from Georgia...

8)

I don't care if he's secretly Hillary Clinton.  He's a DINO.  The last of the Dixiecrats.

As for the above rant of yours, how does that excuse The Dick Cheney?

He hasn't a single redeeming feature.  Not one.

East Coast Hustle

who said anything about Cheney? he's as big a shitbag slimeball as ever walked, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that he didn't have Vince Foster murdered to keep him quite about the Whitewater deal.

what I'm saying is, Zell Miller is an irrelevant dinosaur, but Hillary oughtta scare the shit out of everyone in this country.

8)

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodI understand why you would think that, but check again. He may be a conservatard lackey, but he's still the democrat senator from Georgia...

8)

I don't care if he's secretly Hillary Clinton.  He's a DINO.  The last of the Dixiecrats.

As for the above rant of yours, how does that excuse The Dick Cheney?

He hasn't a single redeeming feature.  Not one.
He'll die of a heart attack, hopefully sooner than it takes him to kill this country.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodwho said anything about Cheney? he's as big a shitbag slimeball as ever walked, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that he didn't have Vince Foster murdered to keep him quite about the Whitewater deal.

what I'm saying is, Zell Miller is an irrelevant dinosaur, but Hillary oughtta scare the shit out of everyone in this country.

8)

Vince Foster? :lol: Perhaps you need some more tinfoil for your hat.

All Dick Cheney did is help start a war.  

Why should Hillary scare me?  Is she going to pretend that a nation has WMDs, and then send our kids over to be killed for nothing?  Or will she restrict our 4th amendment rights?  Or eliminate the social safety net?

When did you turn into VoT?

LMNO

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodwho said anything about Cheney? he's as big a shitbag slimeball as ever walked, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that he didn't have Vince Foster murdered to keep him quite about the Whitewater deal.

8)

You gotta be kidding me.... You bought into that?