News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

NAFR Jihad Sermon 14: Free?

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 22, 2005, 02:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: verbYou all won't belive this but I'm gonna tell you anyway. I was born in Oklahoma in what USED to be Commanche Territory. being born in Oklahoma means you have to study OK History that means you have to learn the Wasichu version of the indian wars-unless like me you have the Great Great Grandson of Quannah Parker as your History Teacher! I learned the Commanche version. I later read BURY MY HEART AT WOUNDED KNEE. By the time I was 15, I fervently wished to be ANYTHING but white! I tried for years to 'connect' with Genuine Lakota Sioux Holy men or ANY Holey man who wasn't white. I finally realized that they don't WANT us WASIChU to learn about their sacred ways. What they want is for us to fuck off and allow them to carry on their own traditions without interferrence! White people are-in a sense spiritually bereft. 'Our' tradition is dominantly Judeo-Christian. The problem is that the lineage has been broken so many ways to Sunday that No One can rely on any version of Christianity to be wholey, Holy and consistently compassionate without REMAKING it wholesale in the present because it's history is tied up in bloodshed and crusade. At least Eris is funny! :twisted:

I believe it. The fact that you used the word "wasichu" was pretty surprising. I haven't heard that one in a while. And you are right, Native people don't want us mucking around with their sacred traditions...isn't bad enough to steal the lands and destroy the cultures? Now whites want to take the spirituality too? Most of the New Age is nothing more than WASICHUs ripping off native traditions, or stereotyping them.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

VERBAL

The really SAD thing is that HAD we kept out of Trutle Island as a colony and negotiated from afar with Native Americans as a Sovereign Nation, We MIGHT JUST POSSIBLY have been cautiously invited into their Sacred Circle. Then again maybe not! :roll:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the cat in the whiskey bottle!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: verbThe really SAD thing is that HAD we kept out of Trutle Island as a colony and negotiated from afar with Native Americans as a Sovereign Nation, We MIGHT JUST POSSIBLY have been cautiously invited into their Sacred Circle. Then again maybe not! :roll:

Nah!

No way. That would mean the Irish would have been allowed to stay in Ireland. (Don't kid yourself...the native Irish were mostly kicked off of Ireland.) That would mean that the Spanish would have met the Aztecs and said "You fuckers are cool!" But no, the Spaniards decided to destroy the only civilization they had ever seen.....

That would mean that Bush would not be president.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Ghost In The Machine

Hugh, YOU'RE a fine one to lecture on freedom. :lol:

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Nah!

No way. That would mean the Irish would have been allowed to stay in Ireland. (Don't kid yourself...the native Irish were mostly kicked off of Ireland.) That would mean that the Spanish would have met the Aztecs and said "You fuckers are cool!" But no, the Spaniards decided to destroy the only civilization they had ever seen .....

And, the Brits in control during the 'potato famine' taxed the people, there was food.  Food, including potatoes was exported out of Ireland during the famine.  People were starving to death in the streets, and food was being taken out of their mouths.  Of course they left the land their families had lived on for hundreds of years, it was either that or die.

The only civilization  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  The Aztecs would make us look like monkeys.  Not apes, monkeys.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Nah!

No way. That would mean the Irish would have been allowed to stay in Ireland. (Don't kid yourself...the native Irish were mostly kicked off of Ireland.) That would mean that the Spanish would have met the Aztecs and said "You fuckers are cool!" But no, the Spaniards decided to destroy the only civilization they had ever seen .....

And, the Brits in control during the 'potato famine' taxed the people, there was food.  Food, including potatoes was exported out of Ireland during the famine.  People were starving to death in the streets, and food was being taken out of their mouths.  Of course they left the land their families had lived on for hundreds of years, it was either that or die.

The only civilization  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  The Aztecs would make us look like monkeys.  Not apes, monkeys.

If one civilization ever deserved what they got, it was the Aztecs.

Kallisti

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine

What in the world would make you say something as ridiculous as that, dahling?  They had astronomy, pyramids, corn, sounds lovely to me, I think you are just being a dick for no good reason.

LMNO

Human sacrifice, slavery of opposing tribes, not much of an immune system....

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: aini

What in the world would make you say something as ridiculous as that, dahling?  They had astronomy, pyramids, corn, sounds lovely to me, I think you are just being a dick for no good reason.

Other than sacrificing human beings and slavery?

Genocidal warfare?

Kallisti

Genocidal warfare?

Quote from: LMNOHuman sacrifice, slavery of opposing tribes, not much of an immune system....

All of these things are in the bible, which means those cultures engaged in these activities.  Our culture has done all these things.  Every culture seems to go through a phase of human sacrifice, either that or it becomes part of the history, according to those who write the history.  Can either of you tell me of a People who never had slavery or human sacrifice?

It really is a pity about the immune systems of the native peoples of the Americas.  It would have been so much more interesting if more of them could have been exposed to the European diseases before the Europeans got to their shores.  Much, much, more interesting.

Cain

Yes, but the Aztecs raised it to proportions practically unheard of until modern times, in sacrafices anyway.  I think it was roughly 1000 people a week at the height of their empire.  They purposefully created dissent by use of spies as a reason to go into towns recently taken over and sacrafice the lot of them.  Very nasty, very calculated.

Ghost In The Machine

Genocidal warfare?

Quote from: LMNOHuman sacrifice, slavery of opposing tribes, not much of an immune system....

All of these things are in the bible, which means those cultures engaged in these activities.  Our culture has done all these things.  Every culture seems to go through a phase of human sacrifice, either that or it becomes part of the history, according to those who write the history.  Can either of you tell me of a People who never had slavery or human sacrifice?

It really is a pity about the immune systems of the native peoples of the Americas.  It would have been so much more interesting if more of them could have been exposed to the European diseases before the Europeans got to their shores.  Much, much, more interesting.

You didn't read my original position very carefully.  I said if any culture ever got what it deserved, it was the Aztecs.

Western civilization is/was just as bad, it just never got what it deserves.

Kallisti

Quote from: ScribeYes, but the Aztecs raised it to proportions practically unheard of until modern times, in sacrafices anyway.  I think it was roughly 1000 people a week at the height of their empire.  They purposefully created dissent by use of spies as a reason to go into towns recently taken over and sacrafice the lot of them.  Very nasty, very calculated.
They were sacrificing to their gods to try to help them, they were desperate and foolish and sad.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: ScribeYes, but the Aztecs raised it to proportions practically unheard of until modern times, in sacrafices anyway.  I think it was roughly 1000 people a week at the height of their empire.  They purposefully created dissent by use of spies as a reason to go into towns recently taken over and sacrafice the lot of them.  Very nasty, very calculated.
They were sacrificing to their gods to try to help them, they were desperate and foolish and sad.

They were savages, in the perjorative sense of the word.

Kallisti

You didn't read my original position very carefully.  I said if any culture ever got what it deserved, it was the Aztecs.

Western civilization is/was just as bad, it just never got what it deserves.
No, I read it, I suspect you are the one with difficulty in the area of reading comprehension, ALL cultures have at some point sacrificed humans, it seems to come with the territory, many have fallen, many will yet fall.  What is this Western Civ of which you speak?  European?  British?  Mediterranean?  Russian?  Perhaps you are thinking farther back, Roman or Greek?  Read some more books, talk to some veterans, or at least watch the history channel, there is no such thing as western civ, it is an illusion.  Or rather, a collection of illusions, I think you need to grow up.