News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

The end of the world?

Started by Cain, April 28, 2005, 11:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint aini

looks pretty bad

::napalms the farting gnats::
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyaini and aini and I are like the characters on a soap opera, we have a love hate thing going on.  Why don't you go make up with your wife. :roll:

BUG SPRAY STAT

What the hell are you talking about?

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: calamity aini
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyHey calamity aini, do you still have that bug spray?  I am hearing the gnat farts again :roll:

Why, yes! I certainly have five things that could do the job.

What a SAP! :lol:
She's not a maple tree, dork, but if she was, we could collect the sap and make maple syrup.

No, "sap" as in "gullible".  I'll hand it to you, you sure fooled her. :lol:

You're still two-faced, though.

saint aini

I still hear gnats farting...

::points a flamethrower in their general direction::
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: calamity ainiI still hear gnats farting...

No, that's just the board, laughing at your gullibility.

saint aini

::tries bug spray in the general direction of the gnat::
[Grabs his hand]

Ghost In The Machine

::tries bug spray in the general direction of the gnat::

Sucker. :lol:

saint aini

Eldora, I have this marvelous depleted uranium bug spray for those gnats that are hard to kill.
[Grabs his hand]

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: calamity ainiEldora, I have this marvelous depleted uranium bug spray for those gnats that are hard to kill.

I think she's too busy laughing behind your back.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyaini and aini and I are like the characters on a soap opera, we have a love hate thing going on.  Why don't you go make up with your wife. :roll:

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

saint aini

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Until you can prove otherwise, everyone is either horab or who they say they are.

As far as Eldora is concerned, I consider her to be like a sister.  An attack against her is an attack against me.
[Grabs his hand]

Ghost In The Machine

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Until you can prove otherwise, everyone is either horab or who they say they are.

As far as Eldora is concerned, I consider her to be like a sister.  An attack against her is an attack against me.

:lol:

Sucker.

saint aini

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Sucker.

name-calling cynic
[Grabs his hand]

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Of course I have many faces, we all do.  Since when is a relationship between two people, neither of which is you, any of your business?  One day you act like a pussy, the next day a dick, who's the collective now :?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Sucker.
You are an only child, aren't you :roll: I have had much worse fights in RL than this crap here.