News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

The end of the world?

Started by Cain, April 28, 2005, 11:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: ScribeI thought most people knew anyway?  They were never on at the same time and Eldora was being hostile at the time.  I might have mentioned it to someone, but I foget if I did or not.
We were actually on at the same time lots of times, I would just get lazy and change the tone of my repsonses to fit whichever browser I had open.  Watch. :wink:

Kallisti

Quote from: ScribeI thought most people knew anyway?  They were never on at the same time and Eldora was being hostile at the time.  I might have mentioned it to someone, but I foget if I did or not.
How clever you are, but there were actually many occasions when we were in fact logged in at the same time.  You should really pay closer attention.  Of course the fact that we were probably both logged in as hidden didn't help did it. :twisted:

Cain

Well it was based on more than that, but OK fair enough.

Ghost In The Machine

So, you DID lie to the board pest, or you ARE the board pest.  Fess up.

Quote from: Ghost In The MachineSo, you DID lie to the board pest, or you ARE the board pest.  Fess up.
I lied to everyone at some point, that's why we do this for the fun of it.  I don't think it's too fair to call me a liar when we have a lot of alters that we still have not identified, just because they are better at this sort of thing :wink: I am not now, nor have I ever been the official pest aka calamity aini.  And I did not take her name, someone else did, and I do not know who.  It was taken earlier in the day when I started my shanigans, and later in the day it wasn't.  I thought is was pretty fair that I got it, she has used a lot of my names.  It's not like I hate her, I just get really annoyed with her.  She seems in one her better frame of mind times right now, so I have backed way off.  For a while she had part of Hotel California in her sig and Kallisti had part in hers.  And aini is not her reall name, but one night I had a dream about what her real name is.  She is a troubled soul who runs amok.  Sometimes she does irreparable harm to herself and to those around her.  She suffers the consequences without my intervention.  And I thought we already had all this in the open, way back there, my mistake. :wink:

gnimbley

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI lied to everyone at some point,

You lied to me!

::sulks::

Quote from: gnimbley

You lied to me!

But I have cookies for you...

::hands the gnome a plate of cookies::

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: gnimbley

You lied to me!

But only because you too love horab.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Cain

Quote from: indelible magic markereverybody loves horab.

Everyone is horab. Self love, its a wondeful thing

Horab Fibslager

i'm the onyl one who knows just how i like it.
Hell is other people.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: indelible magic markeri'm the onyl one who knows just how i like it.

The rest of us just fuck it up, and Horab(prime) has to spend all day getting it right again.

Horab Fibslager

that's ok. the trick is using ol' lefty so it feels like soemone else.
Hell is other people.