News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

The end of the world?

Started by Cain, April 28, 2005, 11:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyaini and aini and I are like the characters on a soap opera, we have a love hate thing going on.  Why don't you go make up with your wife. :roll:

BUG SPRAY STAT

What the hell are you talking about?

<crickets>

First off, she thinks that I am you.  Seeing as Turd isn't married, that means that the nasty little comment about the wife was a vicious jab at my marital situation, in a deliberate attempt to be as hurtful as possible.  

Hey, Eldora...way to show the men "who the adults are".   I'll never forgive you for that.

Second, YOU are the sucker.  Board pest = Eldora = Kallisti Aini (see, Eldora?  You aren't the only one that can reveal PM info to the board at large).  You've been trying to convince someone that their alter ego is stabbing them in the back.  Wake the hell up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyaini and aini and I are like the characters on a soap opera, we have a love hate thing going on.  Why don't you go make up with your wife. :roll:

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

First off, she thinks that I am you.  Seeing as Turd isn't married, that means that the nasty little comment about the wife was a vicious jab at my marital situation, in a deliberate attempt to be as hurtful as possible.  

Hey, Eldora...way to show the men "who the adults are".   I'll never forgive you for that.

Second, YOU are the sucker.  Board pest = Eldora = Kallisti Aini (see, Eldora?  You aren't the only one that can reveal PM info to the board at large).  You've been trying to convince someone that their alter ego is stabbing them in the back.  Wake the hell up.
Roger, I didn't know you were married.  I vaguely recall something about a couple of kids, but it was one of those posts where you tried to make it sound like it was someone else you were talking about.  Holy fucking chao, man.  I thought I was already in the land of people Roger will never forgive, sorry, I'll pack my things and move, it is getting kinda crowded, we may have to add on.

um, as far as the aini's go, I had the Kallisti aini, but gave it away and I never had any part in the offical pest aini.  I didn't steal it from the pest, someone else did.  And at this point, Roger, you are a much worst pest than the official pest, so I really have no idea what your point was other than trying to hurt me which you didn't.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Roger, I didn't know you were married.  I vaguely recall something about a couple of kids, but it was one of those posts where you tried to make it sound like it was someone else you were talking about.  Holy fucking chao, man.  I thought I was already in the land of people Roger will never forgive, sorry, I'll pack my things and move, it is getting kinda crowded, we may have to add on.

um, as far as the aini's go, I had the Kallisti aini, but gave it away and I never had any part in the offical pest aini.  I didn't steal it from the pest, someone else did.  And at this point, Roger, you are a much worst pest than the official pest, so I really have no idea what your point was other than trying to hurt me which you didn't.

Either you're senile, or you're being intentionally dishonest.

Explain the comment, if that wasn't your intention.  Good luck.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I may be senile, but when you are only in your 40's they usually call it something less clinical.  And since I have been like this for as long as I can remember, well, Absent Minded Professor about sums it up.  I explained it in another thread somewhere around here, and I am not going to chase you around, I am going to bed.  Be mad at me if you need to be.

East Coast Hustle

great....now it's AsTheWorldTurns.com....

or maybe AsTheStomachTurns.com would be more appropriate.

this is ugly and pathetic.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

::walks in and raises the Emo Level to "Super Secret Ultra Violet Orange" Alert::

Yo, Turd - not that I completely disagree or anything, but this might end faster without you walking in midfight and saying stuff like that, since it puts people on the defensive you know....

Just sayin'

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: agent compassion::walks in and raises the Emo Level to "Super Secret Ultra Violet Orange" Alert::

Yo, Turd - not that I completely disagree or anything, but this might end faster without you walking in midfight and saying stuff like that, since it puts people on the defensive you know....

Just sayin'

I give a fuck. they should be on the fucking defensive. or they should just shut the fuck up.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

saint aini

This thread is useless without pics.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

Cain

saint aini

Think about it this way.  If we had links to boobies and more boobies in this thread, it would not have gotten this emo.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Malevonent PreacherI think aini is proving this point http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184917#184917

ahh...the lame-duck thread....

Cain

Quote from: Se?±or Misterioso
Quote from: Malevonent PreacherI think aini is proving this point http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184917#184917

ahh...the lame-duck thread....

Well...I liked it.  I liked it more than being doped up on whatever crap I took llast night, or this thread turning into a giant emo-fest, at least.

East Coast Hustle

I liked it too, but I didn't like it getting threadjacked into idiocy by the 3rd post. It's still posted, just not here.

Cain

Yeah, I know.  I think I probably still would have responded in the same way, just more coherently. And perhaps with better spelling. :)