News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

OK, enough fucking bullshit

Started by Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell, May 16, 2005, 04:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

After consulting with Eris, she has a few things to tell you guys. While her overall opinion of her minions is positive, she had one very important grievance. This is something that the more cynical non-prophets of Eris such as Scribe and Turd have been shouting at you guys for years. I'm more to blame for this than anyone. In general, Eris thinks you guys are awesome, but you really need to get your shit together.

Seriously, when the fuck did anyone ever say a Discordian wasn't allowed to be fucking organized? Dionysus is great, but sometimes you need some Apollo to combat Ares and...I don't know? Who the fuck's the Greek god of bureaucracy? Concordia? Who gives a shit. Anyway, the fucking point is, we have to start fucking organizing if we're ever going to give the goddamn Greyfaces the run for their fucking money. There are thousands of us. We could be on the terrorist watch lists. We rattle off 20 different Operastion Mindfuck posts a minute but we have the attention span of goldfish and never actually commit to one. If every person reading this and their lackeys actually buckled down, picked any one Operation Mindfuck topic at random, and set to work on the operation of creating chaos within, we might actually make a fucking difference, or at least get on local TV or some stupid-ass blog. The fucking point is, ORGANIZE ORGANIZE ORGANIZE ORGANIZE ORGANIZE! At least that's what Eris was shouting at me. We have to fucking organize and get our shit together oh god I feel like I'm on meth but I'm not
efkfkfdsdf
sdfkldfsk;dfskl;sdfsdfsdfk;sdfk;sdf

So yes, let's all pick a mindfuck, create a thought-out plan and strategy, and set about inacting it as much as possible. Remember when we were all going to send a letter to Jack Chick and try to get him paranoid? How many of us actually did that? I know I sure as hell didn't. Let's buckle down and do something! nefjdfasjdfsjldfsjlsdfjlsdajlasfjldjldfasdf
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

agent compassion

If it's all the same to you, I'd rather NOT be on anyone's watch lists, thank you very much.

I mindfuck all the time. I just don't post about it.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

You're one of the good ones, though.

And I wasn't saying we should be on government watch lists, although that would be hilarious, I was just stating that we could if we wanted to.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

agent compassion

Yeah, but it's more fun when nobody's watching. You can do more that way.

And thanks.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Ghost In The Machine

D/N/T Rule #1, Chaplin.

That is all.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

I'm as organised as I'll ever be, there is no try here I just can't push it any further.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: agent compassionYeah, but it's more fun when nobody's watching. You can do more that way.

8)

yeah, but you can't convince others to join the cause. Rule #1 is a useful guideline, but it is not the be all and end all. Perhaps it's time we started being a little more conspicuous. Greyface cannot be enlightened if Greyface does not first realize that he is stumbling around in the dark.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Ghost In The MachineD/N/T Rule #1, Chaplin.

That is all.

that's a cop-out.

remember, if everyone had actually followed the first rule of Fight Club, there wouldn't have been a Fight Club.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Not to mention you can really fuck with the minds of those watching you for that very purpose. Even if it is just talking in code on your home phone all the time, to make sure your mate gets what you want from the shops.

8)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

What if I really don't CARE about the Greyfaces?

I mindfuck for my own twisted alchemical reasons, mind you...and as an offering to Eris when She's in the mood. Hell, let's admit that most of us mindfuck for the entertainment value. As for organization, the Mafia is well organized and is out amongst the populace blowing snot from pineal glands (some of them care more than I about Greyfaces).

I also don't agree that we should share or talk about mindfucks or other activities. And neither I nor anyone associated with the PMM wishes to be on anyone's watch list or even any fricken radio or tv shows. (The day we are televised is the day you should hold your head between your legs and kiss your booties goodbye because on that day the birdshit will bury us all.)
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: T'ai Kungcrap.

seriously.

8)
That is the prima materia, you know.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

agent compassion

I really don't wanna see Discordianism reduced to the next Hot Topic craze, do you?

Bella

Quote from: agent compassionI really don't wanna see Discordianism reduced to the next Hot Topic craze, do you?
No, I don't.  :evil:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: agent compassionI really don't wanna see Discordianism reduced to the next Hot Topic craze, do you?

sorry, but that's another cop-out.

I don't really want to see this country reduced to the next post-industrial slagheap theocracy, do you?

8)