News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Rant 91

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, July 11, 2005, 05:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Bat-Raping Bump!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt


AFK

Tequila!

::does the Pee-Wee Herman dance::
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on July 01, 2011, 05:09:01 PM
Tequila!

::does the Pee-Wee Herman dance::

You sir, are a very bad man.





AFK

It's true!

RWHN,
scalilwag
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.