News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Well, that does it for me.

Started by LMNO, August 03, 2005, 08:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyHe was often the voice of reason, seriously, when some of the other males were dick waving.  He's almost as good as Guido...

<sanity check>You're not calling me a voice of reason, are you?</sanity check>
..and... hang on... you mean someone here likes it when I get drunk and angry at people on the Internet?

I meant it in a good way, I swear :wink: Plus, I may be insane, but I'm on medication so it's OK, the voices in my head tell me so :twisted:

I love it when you get drunk and angry, you have such a wry wit that it almost sounds like you aren't calling people the dipshits they are, hehehe

Bob the Mediocre

Shit. Hope you're just trying to scare people or something, LMNO.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Altoid AddictShit. Hope you're just trying to scare people or something, LMNO.

Naw.  Horab just left, too.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Wait, LMNO and Horab are both gone.

:?

While I'm skeptical of 99 percent of all board suicides, I second Roger's post. LMNO doesn't seem one to fuck around. He probably is gone for good.

Too bad, too. He was a solid dude. One of my favourite posters.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellWait, LMNO and Horab are both gone.

:?

While I'm skeptical of 99 percent of all board suicides, I second Roger's post. LMNO doesn't seem one to fuck around. He probably is gone for good.

Too bad, too. He was a solid dude. One of my favourite posters.

There is no shortage of wreckage in the fast lane, Chaplin.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the other anonymous

Okay then.

I officially refuse to finish work on the Tarot and Font until this matter is settled.

Eris as my witness, if this place turns into a Discordian kuro5hin, I'll leave too.

(kuro5hin==troll mecca)

hooplala

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyin the top ten

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Open Bar

Quote from: LMNOFuck this.

I have fucking had it with all the bitching whining and moaning on this goddamn board.  What started out as a fun way to pass the day has become a tedious and uncomfortable experience.

So I decided. ,ÄúIf I can choose my own reality, why the hell should I stick around this place, where the sheer amount of negativity is enough to choke a horse?,Äù

So, that,Äôs it.  I,Äôve got better things to do.  To you, Eris might be strife, and pain, and sarcasm, and humiliation, but to me, she,Äôs simply the unexpected, and you better get ready to deal with whatever she throws at you next.  

I just don,Äôt want to deal with slogging throw meaningless arguments that do nothing to forward personal growth, but are just petty circuit 2 domination/submission games disguised as circuit 3 debates.  You guys are merely flinging shit.  It would be much more honest if you admitted it was all about whose ego needs to get stroked more.

I,Äôve made my point clearly about how I feel regarding the fluff posters, so don,Äôt think this is about you.  Your positive optimism helps keep me afloat in this Grey job I wade through.

As for you other assholes, I,Äôm done.  See ya.  And no, I,Äôm not finishing LMNO-PI.  What,Äôs the point?

Much love to those that deserve it,
LMNO

::grabs razor, slits wrists up, not across::

BOARD SUICIDE!

:shock:   :cry:   :x

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

No.

Roger was wrong.

I am not blaming the death of LMNO on Turd.

It was clearly a suicide. And everyone has had their hand in the bottle of pills that killed him.

I do have another hiatus as of a couple of hours. For non-board related reasons. Do try to leave a marker or something in case you burn the place down.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

You migh want to get out your GPS unit and mark the location :roll: from what mumble said anyway 8)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyYou migh want to get out your GPS unit and mark the location :roll: from what mumble said anyway 8)

That's all right. The Mgt will sort it out.

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyYou migh want to get out your GPS unit and mark the location :roll: from what mumble said anyway 8)

I think she was on last night, so we will probably see her tomorrow or Saturday.  You never know, though, she could be lurking right now :shock:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I think she was on last night, so we will probably see her tomorrow or Saturday.  You never know, though, she could be lurking right now :shock:

She's well informed. Maybe too much inundatedly informed. I won't wince when the hammer drops. (though I may just gasp...I am feeling a little anemic today. I can't be drinking that demon tekillya anymore.) Will you?

East Coast Hustle

translation: I can't stop owning myself without help, so I ran off and tattled on Turd and Roger.

I figured you'd try to get me banned before you'd be a man and apologize to me, simple as that would be.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Quote from: Classic Turdtranslation: I can't stop owning myself without help, so I ran off and tattled on Turd and Roger.

I figured you'd try to get me banned before you'd be a man and apologize to me, simple as that would be.

8)
Roger is THE person most likely to tattle to the Mgt, just saying.  Every time I have let her know about anything, if Roger was involved, she already knew.  If it was anyone else, it was a 50/50 shot on whether or not she had been informed.