News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

BADGE OF HONOR

Really, isn't that something that should just come naturally?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

the last yatto

but i like putting the round peg into the square hole

YES!
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Ari

Quote from: YattoDobbs on October 23, 2008, 09:46:24 PM
but i like putting the round peg into the square hole

YES!
round pegs are for spags.
パンクビッチ

indigoblade

k, lets go ahead and get this over with. I'm ready for my hazing now. Please, be gentle :wink:.
What?

Triple Zero

Quote from: indigoblade on January 05, 2009, 09:08:56 PM
k, lets go ahead and get this over with. I'm ready for my hazing now. Please, be gentle :wink:.

Indigo Hazing?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

AFK

You will find that here at PD.COM, your ass is handed to you at unscheduled times.  Makes it more interesting that way. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

indigoblade

Ok, so far so good. Still got one asshole, check. No bruising or lacerations, check. Hmmm, ok, i'll admit that was pretty gentle. Guess you guys can add a bit of pain for...uh...flavor :evil:.

Yay, I like suprises too rwhs.

P.S. this has got to be the best ever emoticon :fap:.
What?

bds

indigoblade

Oh shit, you're right, that's my mangina. Noooooooooooooo :x.
What?

bds

Quote from: indigoblade on January 05, 2009, 10:59:15 PM
Oh shit, you're right, that's my mangina. Noooooooooooooo :x.

Nope, what I meant, is that's actually one of Lizzie's giant lobster's anuses that we implanted into you.

Enjoy...

indigoblade

What?

The Good Reverend Roger

You take all the fun out of it when you do that.  :sadbanana:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 05, 2009, 11:57:36 PM

You take all the fun out of it when you do that.  :sadbanana:
If I remember correctly I went the reverse psychology route too. It's surprising how often it works.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘