News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Zear on February 22, 2009, 02:15:21 AM
Quote from: Suu on February 22, 2009, 01:19:43 AM
Quote from: Alamaris on February 22, 2009, 01:13:42 AM
Quote from: Suu on February 21, 2009, 11:10:16 PM
Oh goddamn dickballs. It's itching already!  :x

This is going to be a FUN week.

Isn't the itching-like-fuck-and-peeling-like-a-sunburn stage just a barrel of awesome?   :x

It already feels like a sunburn. Lol, just a matter of time now...I'm going to be DYING on Monday. I'm keeping it constantly covered with cocoa butter, but we all know that pretty much does nothing, since dead skin will peel regardless.

I've found that Lubriderm works pretty good at keeping the flakiness down.

You're not supposed to use it. Too many synthetic ingredients.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

fomenter

a mix of aloe vera gel and olive oil applied with a cucumber works wonders on road rash (large scrapes) might help with a tattoo???
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Suu

I just use Palmer's Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E. It's what they use as lube when they're drillin' so...I was told no Lubriderm, no petroleum jelly, and absolutely no fucking antibiotic ointment. I put on A&D before I go to bed, but only for like another night.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

fomenter

the aloe Vera gel has nothing but cactus in it (bought at health store ) i would stick to the recommendations of the tattoo artists and people familiar with tattooing,

i scraped most of the skin off one side of my face in a mountain bike crash and used the above recipe a few times a day and had no infection and no scaring... it work's great for that..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Suu

I'll have to ask about it. I've used straight up vitamin E oil before and had no problems.

Sir Squid Diddimus

aloe will actually pull the ink out.
it kinda works the same way as an antibiotic ointment.

the cocoa butter and a&d are the best things to use for it.

Messier Undertree

fomenter

that's good to know squid diddle.. the fact that it acts as a antibiotic is probably why it works well on scrapes and burns..

hmroogp

Vene

Quote from: Suu on February 22, 2009, 02:22:52 AM

Isn't the itching-like-fuck-and-peeling-like-a-sunburn stage just a barrel of awesome?   :x

It already feels like a sunburn. Lol, just a matter of time now...I'm going to be DYING on Monday. I'm keeping it constantly covered with cocoa butter, but we all know that pretty much does nothing, since dead skin will peel regardless.

What's wrong with synthetic?

Suu

Quote from: Vene on February 22, 2009, 04:33:29 AM
Quote from: Suu on February 22, 2009, 02:22:52 AM

What's wrong with synthetic?

Chemicals in Lubriderm can draw the ink out and make it fade faster.

Vene

Suu

However, I do love Lubriderm on my hands.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Suu on May 13, 2008, 04:02:03 AM
Here's some shots of my sister last week. (Yup...homegirl flew 1500mi for a fooking tramp stamp.) The GOOD pics of her wincing are on her BF's phone, I'm afraid, but she was hurting.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Suu

Oh shit, I DO have a pic of my sister's dingbat. Lol.

Dead Kennedy

I have nine tattoos.

One my right forearm:
* Leaves and jungle foliage forming a frame around:
* A cave-woman drawn by Frank Cho
* A technicolor (orange and blue) snake wrapped around a branch from which hangs the Golden Apple, tempting the cave woman -- yes, I have a subversion of the Garden of Eden story on my arm
* A naked redhead with a green cloak pouring out the waters of life from a jug, symbolizing my birth sign (Aquarius).

One my right shoulder:
* A large Giger-style biomechanical image of a woman's face done entirely in gray.  Everyone who sees it calls it a "goddess face."  Few know which one.

One my left forearm:
* A Tibetian occult-style fanged skull penetrated by a jeweled dagger and entwined by a diamondback rattlesnake
* A screaming skull wreathed in blue flames
* A grinning skull with devil horns

On my right calf:
* a goblin (representing Mescaltio) hanging onto a out-of-control jackhammer (representing LSD).
To steal a person's voice is to censor them.  Change this sig and you are the censor. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS