News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Still sore...but it's starting to lift.  :x

HERE WE GO.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

At some point in the not-too-distant future, I do want to get my Grammia Virgo tattoo. One of the major obstacles besides money is location... I'm thinking about getting it on my least-favorite part of my body, because nothing could make me love stretch marks more than having a big moth on them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

I dated enjoyed this one mom who had two kids and quite vivid stretch marks. She said she wanted to get flames from her pube line and up and around her tummy.  :lol:  I kinda thought it was a neat idea.

The Dark Monk

It makes the flame effect more realistic.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on February 23, 2009, 07:10:27 AM
At some point in the not-too-distant future, I do want to get my Grammia Virgo tattoo. One of the major obstacles besides money is location... I'm thinking about getting it on my least-favorite part of my body, because nothing could make me love stretch marks more than having a big moth on them.

Oh man, the hips hurt like a bitch. I got a great pic of my sister telling me how she really felt about getting her hip done.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

RandomNaySayer

I only have one as of now: the Leo constellation on my chest to the far left over that weird spot where the chest starts to merge with the shoulder.

I've been planning my tattoos for a while now though:

Right upper chest: Taurus constellation
Middle upper chest: Gemini constellation
Back of the neck : Aquarius constellation
Left outer leg: Pac man near the ankle munching his way to a blue ghost near the hip
She was a skank-nugget anyway.

Suu

The constellations seemed cool...and then you said Pac Man.

-Suu
Shouldn't really talk with 2 Star Wars tattoos, huh?

RandomNaySayer

Quote from: Suu on February 23, 2009, 03:51:24 PM
The constellations seemed cool...and then you said Pac Man.

-Suu
Shouldn't really talk with 2 Star Wars tattoos, huh?

Met my husband because of Pac Man.  Long and vaguely entertaining story. 
She was a skank-nugget anyway.

Suu

Neat! Strange stories are fun.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Burns the Bastard on February 23, 2009, 07:21:30 AM

I dated enjoyed this one mom who had two kids and quite vivid stretch marks. She said she wanted to get flames from her pube line and up and around her tummy.  :lol:  I kinda thought it was a neat idea.

I think I'm going to talk to Jesse Bob about it. I'm sure he'd know whether tattooing stretch marks works out decently.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

UGH.

PEELING. FLAKY.  :x

It's still sore too! Goddamn! This is what I get for getting vibrating needles jabbed into my spinal column.

Lilith Complex

I lurve my tattoo. It looks a little calmer now, what with all the flaking and peeling being long over with.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Burns the Bastard on February 23, 2009, 07:21:30 AM

As a flameworker, I like the idea of flames too. Maybe flames below the navel and a moth above it?

Lilith Complex

Quote from: lumberjim on February 23, 2009, 10:19:53 PM

does she belly dance when you flex?

Oh she does plenty more than that.

Suu

Quote from: lumberjim on February 23, 2009, 10:20:54 PM
Quote from: Suu on February 22, 2009, 04:51:24 AM
However, I do love Lubriderm on my hands.

i thought that said Lumberjim at a glance

...please don't call me creepy

You're fucking creepy.