News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on February 02, 2011, 06:53:16 PM
the audiobook og American Gods by Neil Gaiman

Who's reading it?  (If they got Neil to sit down and read it, I'll have to track down a copy.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

Quote
"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

The Union Confederacy - Yellow Rose of Texas

I love, love, love Civil War era music.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO



Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2011, 07:30:14 PM
Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on February 02, 2011, 06:53:16 PM
the audiobook og American Gods by Neil Gaiman

Who's reading it?  (If they got Neil to sit down and read it, I'll have to track down a copy.)
Ive got a Neil Gaiman short stories collection read by him if'n you want it...

Luna

Quote from: Iptuous on February 04, 2011, 04:06:13 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2011, 07:30:14 PM
Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on February 02, 2011, 06:53:16 PM
the audiobook og American Gods by Neil Gaiman

Who's reading it?  (If they got Neil to sit down and read it, I'll have to track down a copy.)
Ive got a Neil Gaiman short stories collection read by him if'n you want it...

Oh, yes.  Very yes.  Saw him do a reading when he did his tour for Stardust, and was hooked.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

Quote
"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Slyph

I got quoted in the New Yorker calling his fans tossers :D

Luna

Quote from: Slyph on February 04, 2011, 01:32:05 PM
I got quoted in the New Yorker calling his fans tossers :D

Gaiman's?  Sure, a lot of 'em are.  I worked in a comic book store during the Sandman years, had to deal with his fans on a daily basis.  The fact that many of his fans are tossers doesn't mean his stuff isn't good.

And I'm a sucker for the accent. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

Quote
"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Xooxe


Cuddlefish

"Bomb the Music Industry"

Haven't quite decided if I like it or not. It's certainly relatively "diverse" and a fair amount "experimental" but it's so damned catchy...
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?


Pope Pixie Pickle



Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2011, 07:30:14 PM
Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on February 02, 2011, 06:53:16 PM
the audiobook og American Gods by Neil Gaiman

Who's reading it?  (If they got Neil to sit down and read it, I'll have to track down a copy.)

its not neil gaiman, and i forgot who, sorry. However the audiobook of Stardust is read by Neil Gaiman

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel


Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4