News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Mandatory Anthrax vaccinations for children?

Started by Don Coyote, October 28, 2011, 02:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 04:16:32 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on November 04, 2011, 10:43:29 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 04, 2011, 04:41:32 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 12:38:54 AM
Everyone should be like me.  The world would be much more pleasant.

For a given value of pleasant.

I expect that most of the world might not use the word "pleasant" to describe it.

On the other hand, if everyone was like you, then they might find it very pleasant indeed.

(Imagining a whole Meetrack full of Rogers)



I don't see a downside, here.

:lulz: Neither can I.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."