News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

And why does it have the word "poop" in it if it's not what's in the jar?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon


LMNO

Ah, but does it matter what it looks like, when it tastes so good?

Horab Fibslager

but does it really taste so good?
Hell is other people.

LMNO

you don't think so?

Horab Fibslager

wasn't i askign you?
Hell is other people.

LMNO

Have you never tried it?  Not even on Bratwurst?

Horab Fibslager

have i even tried bratwurst?
Hell is other people.

LMNO

Now, how would I know that?

East Coast Hustle

isn't it your turn to monitor the hidden cameras?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Oh, did I forget about that again?

illusion

Why is it that I also keep forgetting what it was I meant to do, but didn't do because I forgot?

LMNO

Could it be because you forgot about it?

Bella

Or possibly because she forgets everything on a regular basis?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

East Coast Hustle

are you sure she doesn't forget everything on an irregular basis?

8)

I know I do
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.