News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

OK, I've come up with a good reason to re-elect Obama

Started by Cain, March 19, 2012, 10:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

What can we do to help you stop screaming?

East Coast Hustle

I feel like I should go spend a day on the other side of the river in Clarkansas in hopes of spotting one of these stickers and conversing with it's proud displayer.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Phox

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on April 16, 2012, 04:59:10 PM
I feel like I should go spend a day on the other side of the river in Clarkansas in hopes of spotting one of these stickers and conversing with it's proud displayer.
I hope conversing in this instance includes a lot of tactile communication.