News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Fake News, Fake Bar

Started by Faust, December 26, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Has it really been that long? Shit, I'm almost tempted to make a drugsanddrugs thread if only every possible angle hadn't been run into the ground. I'm still in recovery.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Q:  Can you make Tony Blair look good?

A:  Theresa May.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOHGODI'MSOSORRY
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

MMIX

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2017, 08:08:44 AM
Q:  Can you make Tony Blair look good?

A:  Theresa May.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOHGODI'MSOSORRY

Q: What made Thatcherism so damn sexy

A: Tony Blair
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2017, 08:08:44 AM
Q:  Can you make Tony Blair look good?

A:  Theresa May.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOHGODI'MSOSORRY

I take consolation in the fact that your next president is probably going to be Tom Cruise. But by that point the UK will probably be quite eager to vote for the rotting corpse of jimmy savile.

Saviles rotting corpse - The politician you can trust, just.not with your kids.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2017, 10:45:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2017, 08:08:44 AM
Q:  Can you make Tony Blair look good?

A:  Theresa May.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOHGODI'MSOSORRY

I take consolation in the fact that your next president is probably going to be Tom CruiseTed Nugent. But by that point the UK will probably be quite eager to vote for the rotting corpse of jimmy savile.

Saviles rotting corpse - The politician you can trust, just.not with your kids.

Fixed that little spasm of optimism you were having, there.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Nugent is a scientologist? Because that's what you're getting.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2017, 07:48:27 PM
Nugent is a scientologist? Because that's what you're getting.

We are not even that fortunate.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pergamos

I am working as a mason.  Well, general construction assistance, but at the moment I am assisting with masonry.  I am also building a teeny tiny castle from leftover rubble. So far the castle consists of an outline made of chicken wire.  I am excited about it and will probably post pics when it is done.

minuspace

That's cool. Doing some yard-work too. Was maybe going to use the chicken-wire to try and keep-out revenant moles. Looking forward to pics.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2017, 06:29:09 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2017, 10:45:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2017, 08:08:44 AM
Q:  Can you make Tony Blair look good?

A:  Theresa May.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOHGODI'MSOSORRY

I take consolation in the fact that your next president is probably going to be Ted Nugent Vincent Kennedy McMahon. But by that point the UK will probably be quite eager to vote for the rotting corpse of jimmy savile.

Saviles rotting corpse - The politician you can trust, just.not with your kids.

Fixed that little spasm of optimism you were having, there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Scott The Cuck on May 08, 2017, 02:04:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2017, 06:29:09 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2017, 10:45:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2017, 08:08:44 AM
Q:  Can you make Tony Blair look good?

A:  Theresa May.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOHGODI'MSOSORRY

I take consolation in the fact that your next president is probably going to be Ted Nugent Vincent Kennedy McMahon. But by that point the UK will probably be quite eager to vote for the rotting corpse of jimmy savile.

Saviles rotting corpse - The politician you can trust, just.not with your kids.

Fixed that little spasm of optimism you were having, there.

I am totally okay with President McMahon.  By comparison, anyway.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 07, 2017, 05:57:56 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2017, 07:48:27 PM
Nugent is a scientologist? Because that's what you're getting.

We are not even that fortunate.

At least Scientologists have principles.  I mean, they're kind of batshit and horrible, but there's a surprising amount of consistency.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Not dead. Waiting on some more feedback from the test reader before Holy Nonsense is released.

Narrowly averted having to punch someone square in the dick today. Do not send me infuriating 2am texts.

Freeky

Happy late birthday Nigel!


I am also not dead. It's actually the hard drive that's borked. -shrug-