News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic









Abbot Mythos

Here's a slightly different take on my favorite Vietnam War movie:



Abbot Mythos



This cartoon is about recently deceased Roger Ailes, but somehow, and in some way, it reminds me of someone else. I just can't seem to put my finger on who that other person is right now. Oh well, it will come to me, sooner or later.

Bu🤠ns


tyrannosaurus vex

don't you ever compare Frank Underwood to Emperor Cheeto again.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain