News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Discourse 8: The real world...

Started by Trollax, May 05, 2003, 05:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodECH, why are you such a bitch?

Oh, but it's okay when the ladies do it. But when the mens do it, they are bitches?

Okay, but you know the deal. I must wear the silly hats and maintain my state of delerium tremens.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

DJRubberducky

66) Rejecting everything you're told != thinking for yourself.  Just because you didn't think of it yourself doesn't mean there isn't truth in it.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: DJRubberducky66) Rejecting everything you're told != thinking for yourself.  Just because you didn't think of it yourself doesn't mean there isn't truth in it.

Here. Here!

Is that all too true?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Bump because I love you all.  In the face.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs


hooplala

I was accused of being Trollax when I first showed up at PD.com... now I wonder what that said about me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman