News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

I know I haven't ranted in a while...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 11, 2006, 06:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

so the cowboys have aligned with the tubes, and the pirates represent the trucks??



what?
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO


AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Alright, 3 pieces already in the planning stages, maybe more to come.

Starship, take me

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2006, 05:52:52 PM
They don't have computers in the Carribean.

You'll just be eaten by pirates.

Pirates have given up on cannibalism.

Now, they blow you up with RPGs or shoot you full of 7.62
Extraction of Agent Starship in progress...

Have the Orbital Platforms on Standby, please

Proxy

What's the overall style you're going for--Book of the Subgenius, the PD, or just whatever? Looking for images as well as text?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Suppose I made a HIMEOBS "ad" for it...

Also, I'd like to illustrate articles, provided the writer of said article is cool with it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Proxy on December 22, 2006, 11:46:41 PM
What's the overall style you're going for--Book of the Subgenius, the PD, or just whatever? Looking for images as well as text?

Whatever, whatever, yes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

P3nT4gR4m

Quote from: Netaungrot on December 23, 2006, 04:16:55 AM
Suppose I made a HIMEOBS "ad" for it...

Also, I'd like to illustrate articles, provided the writer of said article is cool with it.

I'd spoof my jocks if you illustrated anything I wrote!

I'm up to my arse in Brexit Numpties, but I want more.  Target-rich environments are the new sexy.
Not actually a meat product.
Ass-Kicking & Foot-Stomping Ancient Master of SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK
Awful and Bent Behemothic Results of Last Night's Painful Squat.
High Altitude Haggis-Filled Sex Bucket From Beyond Time and Space.
Internet Monkey Person of Filthy and Immoral Pygmy-Porn Wart Contagion
Octomom Auxillary Heat Exchanger Repairman
walking the fine line line between genius and batshit fucking crazy

"computation is a pattern in the spacetime arrangement of particles, and it's not the particles but the pattern that really matters! Matter doesn't matter." -- Max Tegmark

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: SillyCybin on December 23, 2006, 09:27:12 AM
Quote from: Netaungrot on December 23, 2006, 04:16:55 AM
Suppose I made a HIMEOBS "ad" for it...

Also, I'd like to illustrate articles, provided the writer of said article is cool with it.

I'd spoof my jocks if you illustrated anything I wrote!

That sounds, uh, glorious. 

You do the writing, I'll do the visual misconstruing.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Good news: I got a laptop and can start writing now.

Bad news: the free Wireless internet connection put on a 16 bit password yesterday and so I cannot free ride off my neighbour now.

The Good Reverend Roger

My first piece will be done by tomorrow night.

"So you wanna be a biped."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LHX

remember when we used to work together??


--wipes tears--
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.