News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Moral cohesion and the Discordian Society

Started by Cain, July 14, 2007, 06:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Baron von Hoopla on July 16, 2007, 11:57:31 PM
Holy Shit.

Cain, you fucking rock.  That's two seperate posts I've read by you today that made me want to full-on kiss you on the mouth.

What was the other one?  I'm genuinely curious.

And besides, I have lots of time at work to think.  The advantage of manual labour is that once you learn what you are doing, your mind freewheels while you get paid for it. 

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Somebody definitely should transplant Rat's post and the ensuing (deserved) enthusiasm.  I'd like to critique it but it's going to get in the way of being able to follow the more direct responses to the watershed OP.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A