News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Rev Roger Sermon #18: DOOM

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 14, 2003, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Damn! Your mental acuity is amazing. I'm going to have to try harder codes.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Official

I think I have officially missed out on that one.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

Trollax

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCDamn! Your mental acuity is amazing. I'm going to have to try harder codes.
Actually, Roger's been talking about for as long as I have... I just use different words and means... I finally clued... My mental acuity is lacking I would say...

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=160

~DUMB TROLLAX~

Official

I'm obviously officially missing an official and/or unofficial explanation of exactly what the hell is going on. Maybe I am officially ????ed.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

Trollax

Quote from: OfficialI'm obviously officially missing an official and/or unofficial explanation of exactly what the hell is going on. Maybe I am officially ????ed.

Did you read the link to my discourse???

I spell it out pretty plainly...

Official

Brain cell problem in my head, obviously.

Trollax

Quote from: St. Trollax"This story is a perfect illustration (weather or not it's true) because we are told that all the world saw was "DOOM," when it was actually "DUMB" Mal-1 was deriding them, calling them stupid and yet only the person who could see the word DUMB would not be. *AHA!*
Taken From:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=160

~Repeated Trollax~

Official

*Slaps himself on the face*
Damn. Now the dots are connected.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Bump!

I want to read this, but I don't want to dig for it to find it again. :twisted:

Cain

Is everyone getting so unoriginal we have to relive days past?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: ScribeIs everyone getting so unoriginal we have to relive days past?
No, but we all seem to need a breather from yelling at each other and stuff :wink:   And sometimes it is nice to look at all the stuff you have collected.   :wink: