News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

The Law of Conservation of Anger

Started by Jasper, October 21, 2010, 05:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I understand what's happening now.  Don't you see?

Everyone should not become raging psychopaths the moment two irate old dudes stop being angry.

I think they should go back to being angry, or someone is going to kill somebody.

Cain

I think we should have even more threads about this.  And hipsters, while we're at it.  We could combine the two.

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Cain on October 21, 2010, 05:57:58 AM
I think we should have even more threads about this.  And hipsters, while we're at it.  We could combine the two.

I concur, this is apple talk after all.  There are standards to uphold.

Triple Zero

but isn't the fact that we don't, a proof of FREE WILL?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 21, 2010, 05:56:22 AM

Everyone should not become raging psychopaths the moment two irate old dudes stop being angry.

I think they should go back to being angry, or someone is going to kill somebody.

Okay, I can do that.

But I'm still not fucking with new people.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm going to stick with nice for a while.  Then when I come back as my true self it will fuck people up completely!  :evil:

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:15:39 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on October 21, 2010, 05:56:22 AM

Okay, I can do that.

But I'm still not fucking with new people.

Phew...

Whatever you're doing to keep the ambient hate at human survivable levels... keep doing it.    :horrormirth: