News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Trapped

Started by Adios, January 17, 2011, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

And you end up taking it all too seriously, like a Mac user?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Shub-Crackerath

Quote from: BadBeast on January 22, 2011, 08:26:43 AM
And you end up taking it all too seriously, like a Mac user?

Thanks for that one. I haven't been able to climax for months now, and after seeing that I'm now suffering from a gloopy hydraulic gush

Slyph

motherfucker look like a golem

Shub-Crackerath

Quote from: Slyph on January 22, 2011, 10:38:31 AM
motherfucker look like a golem

So what words, do you propose, are in the head of a Mac User Golem, and what's it's attack, defence and flip-effect?

Slyph

I don't play CCG's, and I don't know what he's thinking, but I do know what he's saying, he's saying

[spoiler]GRAAGHLRF GRRRRFHFHGH HRAAGHLLLFR[/spoiler]

Shub-Crackerath

Quote from: Slyph on January 22, 2011, 11:08:07 AM
I don't play CCG's, and I don't know what he's thinking, but I do know what he's saying, he's saying

[spoiler]GRAAGHLRF GRRRRFHFHGH HRAAGHLLLFR[/spoiler]

hmmm, someone got out of the wrong side of their pit didn't they?

Not entirely sure how proposing properties for a fictional Yu-Gi-Oh card constitutes to a spoiler. But then I'm certainly not the smartest monkey on this forum so maybe you should draw me a diagram?

Slyph

??? No I mean he has a mouth full of shit so that would be the noise he would make. A lot of the forums I go on have a "spoiler" text setting that means you have to mouse over a blacked out area to read the text.

I thought it'd funnier to read that way, is all D:

Shub-Crackerath

I sit corrected.

Spank me with the stupid-stick, right across my stupid face.

Just don't moan if I splurge jizm all over you when you do.

Slyph

Is that a pack of Cohiba cigars on his desk? I think I'd sooner have the mouthful of shit.