News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Sorry, moderator (TGRR). Delete me, too.

Started by BootyBay, July 05, 2008, 08:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

He's out.

Seems he's got some serious shit to work out, but he can be more coherent than 99% of the population when he's with it.

Dude is an excellent guitarist and he's working on putting together a band.

Things are looking up.

:)
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

That One Guy

Quote from: Netaungrot on August 13, 2008, 06:00:15 AM
He's out.

Seems he's got some serious shit to work out, but he can be more coherent than 99% of the population when he's with it.

Things are looking up.

Glad to hear it  :banana:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Jenne

Quote from: That One Guy on August 13, 2008, 02:21:14 PM
Quote from: Netaungrot on August 13, 2008, 06:00:15 AM
He's out.

Things are looking up.

Glad to hear it  :banana:

Same here!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 11, 2008, 05:23:28 AM
Quote from: Netaungrot on August 11, 2008, 05:21:31 AM
Clarification:

Last I talked with Booty, he was living in the psych ward and very concerned about Freemasons taking over his neighborhood.

I still don't get it.

I STILL don't get it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Thurnez Isa

I don't know
I just wanted to say Dakuko's an idiot
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on October 06, 2009, 06:53:30 PM
I don't know
I just wanted to say Dakuko's an idiot

Yes.  Very intelligent, but still an idiot.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2009, 06:35:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 11, 2008, 05:23:28 AM
Quote from: Netaungrot on August 11, 2008, 05:21:31 AM
Clarification:

Last I talked with Booty, he was living in the psych ward and very concerned about Freemasons taking over his neighborhood.

I still don't get it.

I STILL don't get it.

He has some form of schizophrenia.

Therefore, compelling paranoid schizoid hallucinations versus taking drugs causing him to be an emotional zombie that made persuasive "truths" go away was a difficult and important choice.

He lost it again last fall and nearly died driving a stolen car head-on into a speeding locomotive.

:lulz:

It took the cops a few days to find him jabbering in the forest, since he bailed out in the nick of time.

He had to spend another long stint in the ward and pay the poor fucks who had their car demolished but he's doing better again and getting ready to move out of a halfway house.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A