News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Idle hands...

Started by geekdad, December 22, 2010, 03:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sigmatic on December 23, 2010, 08:38:25 AM
I've made a habit of leaving googly eyes around people's houses.  What I haven't tried is combining them with existential graffiti.

Imagine it:  You open the freezer, and your ice cream is looking back at you.  Written on it:  "Can you endure your own inconsequentiality?"

:lulz: Might have to follow your lead.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 23, 2010, 01:24:14 PM
Quote from: Able on December 22, 2010, 12:58:52 PM
Quote from: geekdad on December 22, 2010, 03:56:27 AM

Anybody have any ideas?

post your PI on 4chan

unless he's got tits, I doubt they'll be interested.

Really depends, example here's a guy that accidental posted it

And instead of freaking out, he was just like 'whatever man'.
So I'm bookcrossing a copy of zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Fujikoma

Mail yourself in a box to a foreign country! (don't do this, you may get an unpressurized cabin, which will likely result in death, I've been told)

Video games are my favorite thing to do when all alone, close second is making shitty electronic music, third is pestering people online, and the fourth is fairly predictable, but indecent to mention. No interruptions, it's quite a joy, until the novelty wears off.

I once put a stuffed toy hamster in the sugar canister, imagine my joy upon hearing the screams of the first groggy person to attempt to put sugar in their coffee... Best subway meal toy ever.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!