Main Menu

Roaring Biscuit's Typical Mind

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, April 03, 2011, 01:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 03, 2011, 07:51:49 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on April 03, 2011, 07:49:05 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 03, 2011, 06:49:12 PM
Seriously, people are elitist about the method used to prepare garlic for consumption? STFU. Seriously. That has to be THE most pretentiously retarded thing I've ever heard of being elitist about.

You actually use ARIAL font?

:disgust:
LOLWAT. Why are you dissing the absolute coolest font ever?

Comicsans > Arial

DEAL WITH IT
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Bruno

Quote from: Nigel on April 03, 2011, 07:10:26 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on April 03, 2011, 07:01:05 PM
Seriously, people are elitist about the method used to prepare garlic for consumption? STFU. Seriously. That has to be THE most pretentiously retarded thing I've ever heard of being elitist about.

On most accounts of things like this I'd be right behind you, but I've personally noticed that different preparations get different flavors.

Right, so different recipes should use different preparations for different results, and everybody should prepare their fucking food the way that tastes best to them, regardless of what some other douche says is the One True and Only Right Way.

I have very little patience for pointless elitist dickbaggery today. Seriously, "garlic crushers are for posers"? "Minced with sea salt or GTFO"? What kind of dillhole useless poseur bullshit is that?

:lulz:

:whack: :box: :whack:
Formerly something else...

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Nigel on April 03, 2011, 05:17:44 PM
Me & Mr. Language used to make arrangements to assure that if one of us ate garlic or onions pre-date, the other one did too.

This fills me with all kinds of weird joy.  :)

Triple Zero

Obviously, you've never had garlic prepared right.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 03, 2011, 09:45:38 PM

Garlic Crushers are too mainstream.
           \
          :hipster:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Roaring Biscuit!

#3  YOU'RE DATE WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THEIR EX

Tell them in intricate and intimate detail about your ex.  Tell them absolutely everything that you are comfortable saying, even some things that you might not be.  Make it vivid and visceral, if they don't squirm in their seats you ain't doin' it right.

Mention at the end of your love-struck monologue that your mum/dad was a really great girl/guy.

Phox

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on April 03, 2011, 11:13:35 PM

Tell them in intricate and intimate detail about your ex.  Tell them absolutely everything that you are comfortable saying, even some things that you might not be.  Make it vivid and visceral, if they don't squirm in their seats you ain't doin' it right.

Mention at the end of your love-struck monologue that your mum/dad was a really great girl/guy.
:aaa:
:mittens:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on April 03, 2011, 10:01:15 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on April 03, 2011, 09:45:38 PM

Garlic Crushers are too mainstream.
           \
          :hipster:

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

WTF is wrong with you guys?

ONLY PUSSIES DO ANYTHING BUT CRAM WHOLE CLOVES OF GARLIC IN THEIR NOSE HOLES!!!!

Bruno

AND THEN YOU SMASH FACE INTO COUNTER!

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?  :crankey:
Formerly something else...

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 04, 2011, 07:02:58 AM

ONLY PUSSIES DO ANYTHING BUT CUM WHOLE CLOVES OF GARLIC IN THEIR NOSE HOLES!!!!

WHAT I READ

El Sjaako

Dysfunctional Cunt

I've become particularly fond of roasted garlic and have been roasting and smashing mine for a while now. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 04, 2011, 09:59:49 AM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 04, 2011, 07:02:58 AM

ONLY PUSSIES DO ANYTHING BUT CUM WHOLE CLOVES OF GARLIC IN THEIR NOSE HOLES!!!!

WHAT I READ

OWTCH
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on April 03, 2011, 11:13:35 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: