News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Estados Unidos no mas bueno para Mexicanos?

Started by navkat, April 24, 2012, 05:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Kai

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 24, 2012, 08:39:25 PM
Living with your parents isnt that uncommon anymore. Its still an insult regardless.

No, it's not that uncommon. It's also nothing to be ashamed of. What's shameful is /basement dwelling neckbeards/ who live with their parents. IOW, what's shameful is being a basement dwelling neckbeard.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 25, 2012, 06:42:35 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 25, 2012, 06:35:30 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 25, 2012, 06:29:50 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 25, 2012, 06:26:24 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 25, 2012, 06:05:18 PM
Quote from: inode_buddha on April 25, 2012, 06:00:45 PM
Leaving the paranoia aside for a bit, just for the sake of the usual debate. What the hell makes idiots think that cutting off *all* immigtration would give them a job? It won't. It won't make a damn bit of difference because you aren't cheap enough.

This is Merka. Merkins don't like no fancy talk in their answers. Yew gotta keep the answer simple! Simple answers fer everything! If you ain't sayin' that the Mexy-kins are taking our jobs, yer not talking simple enough!

Besides, Meskins is brown and brown peeple is terrarists! Like them dothead Moozlums!

Meskins are terrists? Daym. And hurr I thought thems was comin over to take our money.

They is! All our tax munny goes for welfare for them and their anker baybees! The guvmint buys em cars and shit!

Anker baybees! Wull that tears it. Ah ghiss Ahm in favur of aborshin afturall. Whut's an anker baybee need with a car? Ah don't want my munny triffled with.

You two should do this on one of those political forums.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 25, 2012, 11:18:26 PM
Leaving the paranoia aside for a bit, just for the sake of the usual debate. What the hell makes idiots think that cutting off *all* immigtration would give them a job? It won't. It won't make a damn bit of difference because you aren't cheap enough.

This is Merka. Merkins don't like no fancy talk in their answers. Yew gotta keep the answer simple! Simple answers fer everything! If you ain't sayin' that the Mexy-kins are taking our jobs, yer not talking simple enough!

Besides, Meskins is brown and brown peeple is terrarists! Like them dothead Moozlums!

Meskins are terrists? Daym. And hurr I thought thems was comin over to take our money.

They is! All our tax munny goes for welfare for them and their anker baybees! The guvmint buys em cars and shit!

Anker baybees! Wull that tears it. Ah ghiss Ahm in favur of aborshin afturall. Whut's an anker baybee need with a car? Ah don't want my munny triffled with.

Daym straight! We have rights!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 25, 2012, 11:26:56 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on April 25, 2012, 11:18:26 PM

Daym straight! We have rights!

Jus as soon as mah kid signs me up, I don't know nothin about no capshorts.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Phox

YOU NEED TO PUT THIS CONVERSATION ON CDGASM. CAPS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS