News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Everyone will always be too late pt.2

Started by Sepia, March 27, 2008, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

We sat the stars in our hearts, let the fires shine, fought teeth, talon and nail. We believed in what we did, we thought it was a reason for us doing it this way, we thought we'd seen something, heard something or simply understood something. We thought we were in the know, into a zone where the light still shimmered dark where there were no ups and there were no downs. The light was reflected, the light was dead and dormant hiding in a zone of carnivorous insight. We were dreaming, all of us of a final escape. Jumping from a shuttle at the same moment it collapsed against the spacetime. We were filled with gigantic thoughts, heavy and sullen as we stood at the edge of the abyss, wondering to jump or not.

Fear was seizing us by the heart when we stood there. Uncertainties were cropping up in our minds and there was something else here, something different shadowing through our minds, there was an echo, there was the sound of life going through our heads and minds, there was a small smell of reverberation, an echo or a ricochet that told us we'd done wrong that if we jumped now all what we thought we worked for would be lost but we didn't work for any of it, each and every one of us wanting to live a life without friction for our minds were filled with the filth of friction

As they sit down and drink the might, the power and the love, the lust, the darlings crazy go crawling through our heads, go crawling through our minds, head up and on beyond the veil, trying to see the colours of an afterlife in the life itself

- We sit and discuss Bourdieu
- We sit and discuss NiN (and how it evolved post fragile)
- We sit and discuss a world order, ours now and completely new

It's in the wind, like smelling a hundred acres filled with pot, like walking past a homeless guy who shat himself in sleep.

A man walks by, picking up two coins from his pocket and for the first time in his life he gives money to a homeless, pressing a coin to each eyelid, something stirrs within him and we sit in the window watching, drinking cheap prosecco seeing two unknown people doing this pact and we sit and see him, judging his old worn out burberry, his old dior coat and the new and shining stetson. Did we ever capture a human soul?

See to it now, evacuate the following.

Listen to him who said that the empire never ended. Remember that you live in a black iron prison. Remember that our world defines the concept of restriction, Ahriman tried to escape from Ohrmazad. Remember that those who believe in freedom are evil. Remember, remember fucktard, see beyond the shining stars of this alien galaxy, peer upon the fish in the darkest of the abyss, remember the lessons they taught you in the moon is a harsh mistress, remember to grok or try to grok everything that passes you by. Remember that life is the game played upon you by the riddler, twoface and joker, believe you are batman almost on the verge of either rescuing BOY WONDER, the love of your life or the entirety of Gotham City. Peer upon it now, ye.

Would you save one life, one soul or would you save a city of lives, a city of souls? Pick a side before they pick one for you, THEY SAY, see beyond the veil, see beyond the mortal remains of waht we don't even no longer mean, what we no longer even need, feel the brandy warming your throat, feel the cheap prosecco sliding behind it, think and sit and dream that you live in a movie, preferrably a romantic comedy because everything ends so heart-warmingly good.

Life is good, isn't it, life is the meat of a perfect peach, life is the fulfillment of your role. Life youngsters, you have already believed you have conquered most of it but now you're heading downhill, growing 22, discovering why your parents did what your parents did and scorn turns to respect and you know deep inside your heart that you've already betrayed who you were  BUT WAS IT CHANGE OR WHUT

WHU

WHUT

WHUT

WHUT

What the fuck do you remember when you wake up at 36, your first metathought still churning up inside your mind, still no answers, still no new questions. I'll meet you later on, I'll see you later on and I'll already know you, I'll know you from bourdieu, I'll know you from the game and I'll tell you these superficial lies and you'll believe it, you'll grow scared of me, find some respect dug down deep for me and you'll show it to me, you'll grow somewhat attached to me and you'll never have understood, never have seen

LIKE I HAVE SEEN

LIKE WE HAVE SEEN

Your mother is calling you.
Everyone will always be too late