News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

STFU with your hippie shit

Started by Cain, September 21, 2006, 06:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davznothere

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2006, 03:57:57 AM
You started with the ad hominem, shithead.  I'm just playing by your rules.  You can't even answer a straight question, so I don't see why I shouldn't fuck with you from now until eternity.  When the fuck did this site and Discordianism become the refuge for morons like you who stopped thinking the second they picked up the Principia?  Fuck, no wonder everyone left, if this was all they had to work with.

ok first off ..... i believe i responded to the question and if it's not the response you wanted well thats yer failing not mine ..... alter yer perceptions sometime ...... 2nd of all i read principia close to 11 years ago and it's been in my bathroom for 10 of them so onto more pressing matters ..... as far as fucking with me yer not ..... you just keep giving me a reason to respond so i do ..... and i take refuge nowhere ..... bring the noise ..... if i don't match yer criteria for being a discordian than all i can say is i'm glad i'm not feeling as disappointed as you must be feeling .....

Cain

No, you gave me a bunch of shit I wasn't going to look through to try and make sense of, especially since the rest of your posts here have been so much superfluous crap.

And I havent started fucking with you yet.  Like I said, good luck ever starting a thread again, asshole.

And Jesus you must be thick, I just said no-wonder everyone left if this was all that was left here.  I don't Bobbie shits running around going OMG PINEAL GLAND, LAW OF FIVES LOL!  MAL 2 WAS SO FUNNY" because it just shows you to be the dittohead rejects of another religion.

And this thread was about the original Goddess Eris.  I know most so-called Discordians hate facts, because it stops them from believing whatever spurious shit they made up, but, and this is the sucky point Bubba, Eris was a murderous war goddess and no source says otherwise!  Suck it up shithead, this aint the 70s any more.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 03:40:55 AM
gods you people are so infuriating with yer psuedo philosophies and/or feigned chaotic discoarses ..... it's like being in a room full of physicists who have fake diplomas they got on 63rd and market w/ their crack rocks .....

Dis-what?  :lol:

You're a fucking idiot, son.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 04:07:32 AM

ok first off ..... i believe i responded to the question and if it's not the response you wanted well thats yer failing not mine ..... 

Your response was garbage.  It's stinking up the joint.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Cain

davznothere

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2006, 04:12:44 AM
No, you gave me a bunch of shit I wasn't going to look through to try and make sense of, especially since the rest of your posts here have been so much superfluous crap.

And I havent started fucking with you yet.  Like I said, good luck ever starting a thread again, asshole.

And Jesus you must be thick, I just said no-wonder everyone left if this was all that was left here.  I don't Bobbie shits running around going OMG PINEAL GLAND, LAW OF FIVES LOL!  MAL 2 WAS SO FUNNY" because it just shows you to be the dittohead rejects of another religion.

And this thread was about the original Goddess Eris.  I know most so-called Discordians hate facts, because it stops them from believing whatever spurious shit they made up, but, and this is the sucky point Bubba, Eris was a murderous war goddess and no source says otherwise!  Suck it up shithead, this aint the 70s any more.

i have no problem with her being a muderous war goddess ..... thankfully perception always plays in everything and that i choose to see her more as a prankster (as did the fateful Mal-2 you just belittled) ..... so take yer right wing view of things and go fuck yerself with them ..... ohhhhh superflous ..... how many times can you use that world to try and make someone else look silly or dumb ..... you sound like bush ..... you know when he stammers and repeats the same phrase 3 times as an answer ..... so when are you going to begin fucking with me .... cause honestly foreplay bores me ..... i like to get strait to the fucking ....  and no shit this isn't the '70's since i was born in '74 ..... and i'm willing to bet yer only saying that to me cause you were one of those sad ass folks that followed the tacky ass '90s retro routine that all fasion followed .....  i also find it kind of redundent, this whole thing, particularly since:

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2006, 04:12:44 AM
No, you gave me a bunch of shit I wasn't going to look through to try and make sense of

so if you can't even be bothered to try and understand what i am saying or where i may be even remotely be coming from ..... go fuck yerself .....
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 04:19:21 AM
Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 04:07:32 AM

ok first off ..... i believe i responded to the question and if it's not the response you wanted well thats yer failing not mine .....

Your response was garbage. It's stinking up the joint.

you sound like bush calling flip flop

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 04:27:56 AM

OH NOES!  HE COMPARED ME TO BOOOOOOSH!

I'M SO MAD I POOMPED IN MY PANCE!

You're an idiot, son.  Even for a pothead, you're an idiot.

davznothere

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 04:45:19 AM

i'm sure you've heard worse ..... i mean how could you not ..... you sound like a hippies ass after a a feast of beans and cous cous .....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 05:03:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 04:45:19 AM

i'm sure you've heard worse ..... i mean how could you not ..... you sound like a hippies ass after a a feast of beans and cous cous .....

OMFG YUO SO FUNNAY!

Hey...check this out...if you have the guts:

http://force-elite.com/~gooberguy/christian/bible.htm

Even the FIGHTING Jesus hates you.

davznothere

oh thats clever ..... i'm sure bible descrepencies would be a good read (that i'd be willing to bet i've read already) ..... but strangely evertime i click the link all my windows shut down ..... of coarse i'm one of those people who saves all his stuff regularly so when it shut down my Adobe programs i wasn't to saddened ..... nice try though ..... how about next time you just straight out mail me a virus, or better yet ..... spend yer oh so obviously precious time and track me down and rape my ass with yer AIDS infected penis..... unless that really is a real link to some subversive info i've yet to read in which case just copy and print the content here and i'll be happy to read and reply ..... 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 06:02:13 AM
but strangely evertime i click the link all my windows shut down .....

It's inexplicable.

davznothere

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 06:04:23 AM

It's inexplicable.

not really ..... happens everytime ..... you think yer the first to post that at me ..... gods and such ..... get out more often or something .....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 06:38:49 AM

It's inexplicable.

not really ..... happens everytime ..... you think yer the first to post that at me ..... gods and such ..... get out more often or something .....

What, and leave all of THIS?

davznothere

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 06:47:27 AM
Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 06:38:49 AM

It's inexplicable.

What, and leave all of THIS?

well at least i can say i'm here cause it's 2 am and my son is sleeping in the next room so i can't go our right now ..... i mean i could but ..... i won't cause ya know he's 6 ..... and while he makes a nice pair of Nikes for dirt cheap he still has nightmares and needs a parental figure to tuck him back in when he's scared