News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

104: UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

You and all your n00bish bretheren are making The Voices come back. They're telling me to do horrible things again.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

I googled Pork Chop and got Mike Ditka:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

wade

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the sister...  :|

*kills self.  

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Suu

Chairman Risus

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 25, 2008, 04:00:08 AM
I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the sister...  :|

*kills self. 

No shit. She's a fucking special education teacher and a saint to do so, AND drinks lots of rum with me. DO NOT DIS THE SISTER IN LAW.

I'm going to go to bed now.

The Good Reverend Roger

wade

I'm probably going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Cainad (dec.)

Laugh instead. Cackle until you pass out.