News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 10, 2011, 12:26:54 PM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on July 26, 2011, 05:37:51 PM
BT-Never Gonna Come Back Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tGcKVNDoiI
One of the many reasons that I love Mike Doughty.

Oh yeah.  Great that he was able to kick the horse and keep the music coming.  So few do.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

MC McAwesome

Disco Pickle

KMFDM  - Looking For Strange(Super Strange mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdu5JqxIppI

had them running all day while I finish up a few projects I need to get off of my desk.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Reeducation

Godflesh. Every album.

Going to see them live for the first time next week. It's going to be awesome. :)
I am very calm

Disco Pickle

kMFDM - professional killer {lucia cifarelli tribute}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6mlLsxhrIE&feature=related

It's been 2 solid days of rediscovering this band.  So fucking good.

Her voice is sexy so damn sexy.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

listening to the Evocation 1 - The Arcane Dominion album by Eluveitie. 

RWHN,
getting his folk metal on. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Disco Pickle

Disco Pickle

Xooxe