News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I'm listening to some New Age-y take on Pachelbel's Canon.  I'm feeling all spritely and shit. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: That'll be five Twid, please. on February 22, 2012, 10:53:06 AM
Quote from: Net on February 22, 2012, 10:17:05 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=968P60Hnwys

Quote from: Twid, not Billy. on February 22, 2012, 05:03:11 AM
Me switching to bass guitar. Villager switching to main vocals. Alanis Morrisette cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFBfNARI2x0

:lol:

Nice.
Thanks man.

Oddly enough, I never intended to be a guitarist. I originally intended to be a bassist.

Fucking love guitar too, though. ;)

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 26, 2012, 05:44:53 PM
Quote from: That'll be five Twid, please. on February 22, 2012, 10:53:06 AM
Quote from: Net on February 22, 2012, 10:17:05 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=968P60Hnwys

Quote from: Twid, not Billy. on February 22, 2012, 05:03:11 AM
Me switching to bass guitar. Villager switching to main vocals. Alanis Morrisette cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFBfNARI2x0

:lol:

Nice.
Thanks man.

Oddly enough, I never intended to be a guitarist. I originally intended to be a bassist.

Fucking love guitar too, though. ;)

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

My own stuff. A work in progress. As in: finally some progress after it having not been touched in a year.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Triple Zero

HANSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You also need SCHIFOAN (skiing) by Wolfgang Ambros, it's super

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfQBiR_2eg0

100% PURE AUSTRIAN (from concentrated Austrian)

Oh man--it's been ages since I heard this, it's just the best fucking happy song EVER

weu Schifoan is des Leiwandste, wos ma si nur vurstön kann! ("SKIING IS THE BESTEST THING EVER")
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 27, 2012, 12:20:15 PM
HANSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You also need SCHIFOAN (skiing) by Wolfgang Ambros, it's super

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfQBiR_2eg0

100% PURE AUSTRIAN (from concentrated Austrian)

Oh man--it's been ages since I heard this, it's just the best fucking happy song EVER

weu Schifoan is des Leiwandste, wos ma si nur vurstön kann! ("SKIING IS THE BESTEST THING EVER")

Oh, this is delightful!