Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

I dunno about the booty but if you want the claps then ill listen to wild rover. Actually that has bootyishness. When you clap you can also shout "show us you tits!" i learned this from suu.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Oysters Rockefeller

Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

unironically listening to The Final Countdown.

Throw up some motherfuckin horns and lets head-bang!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 02, 2019, 06:23:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 02, 2019, 05:50:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0RV0kgdqJU

Disappointed that it's not 10 hours of Wham! Last Christmas.

I am trying again this year to avoid ANY Christmas music.  Last year I made it all the way to December 23rd.
Molon Lube

Cain

I completed the Wham! challenge, no problems, but I unironically like Jona Lewie's Stop the Cavalry, so I take advantage of it at Christmas time.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 02, 2019, 06:35:20 PM
I completed the Wham! challenge, no problems, but I unironically like Jona Lewie's Stop the Cavalry, so I take advantage of it at Christmas time.

I was THIS close, but then unthinkingly walked into the drug store instead of sending one of my ungrateful offspring.
Molon Lube

altered

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ORoF2sX4GNA

One of the best songs by one of my favorite bands, off of their best album (some might consider all of them words as fighting words and I say to them: put em up fucker) and it's exactly what I needed to end tonight on a good note.

LMNO and Dok should enjoy themselves, if they aren't already intimately familiar with this shit.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Oh yeah, Cop Shoot Cop is (was) amazing.

The lead guy, Tod A, later started Firewater.  Less abrasive, but still great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6h810iMGUA