News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Magic: Who thinks they can do it, and why otherwise intelligent people buy it.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 29, 2009, 08:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on November 05, 2011, 12:18:02 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 05, 2011, 11:45:01 AM
9 months since was last posted in.  Well done, everyone, we almost got over this thread!   :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Also, magick. :lulz: 

Speaking of magick, one of my best friends told me that not only was astral projecting real, it was proven with science.  I almost felt bad for laughing at her.  Almost. 

Oh its real she just mispronounced it:

Ass trail Projecting = projectile diarrhea

:lulz:

If only.  :horrormirth:

Freeky

Do you know what she told me?  Do you fucking know what the poor broken little thing told me??  "It's real science, Google it!"  :cry:  WHY TORCHIE, WHY?!

Cain

I googled it and found a lot of people saying "I am not a scientist, but....STRING THEORY!  VIBRATIONS!  QUANTUM!"

Freeky

I tried to, but when I did and the first result was one that didn't even have capitalisation in the article title, and the second was Wikipedia, my brain just refused to delve any further.  I have enough unwanted stupid to deal with on a regular basis, I don't want to do it on purpose.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Science me, babby on November 05, 2011, 12:24:28 PM
Do you know what she told me?  Do you fucking know what the poor broken little thing told me??  "It's real science, Google it!"  :cry:  WHY TORCHIE, WHY?!

Isn't that your juggalo friend?

I mean....
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 05, 2011, 12:49:51 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 05, 2011, 12:24:28 PM

Isn't that your juggalo friend?

I mean....

Is very sad face. :sad:  <- Like so. 

However, I will say that she doesn't talk like a Juggalo hardly, nor wears the face paint at all, and only wears the Tripp clothes half the time, and only because she can pull the stripper look off, since she is one.  Or maybe she is one because she can pull it off...?

East Coast Hustle

Strippers wear tripp clothes there?

Jesus, Tucson is even worse than I thought. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Juggalo strippers who believe in scientific astral projection?

I think my brain just parsed something wrong and I'm having a stroke.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Science me, babby on November 05, 2011, 11:45:01 AM
9 months since was last posted in.  Well done, everyone, we almost got over this thread!   :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Also, magick. :lulz: 

Speaking of magick, one of my best friends told me that not only was astral projecting real, it was proven with science.  I almost felt bad for laughing at her.  Almost. 

She's talking about TV. Poor dear doesn't understand how the people got in the box.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 05, 2011, 03:32:11 PM

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on November 05, 2011, 03:32:11 PM

FUCKIN' ASTRAL PROJECTION, HOW DOES THAT WORK?

Freeky

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 05, 2011, 03:21:30 PM
Strippers wear tripp clothes there?

Jesus, Tucson is even worse than I thought. :lulz:

Roger sez, "We do it with magnets."

Freeky

Do you know, I'm still not sure how that works.  Possibly with miracles.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel