News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Pretty pretty hello kitty

Started by Sepia, April 12, 2010, 04:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

This infection of us, this dream of dreams. Catered to us lowly as much as to those high up, the heads to our tails. Because you are a furry, we are all furries in this braver new world. I don't think even he could have seen this, good old mr Huxley. He was the closest one from the people of that school, he saw humanity in a bleaker view, closing in on Brecht but abandoning hope. It would never be what we've always called the system, it would always be ourselves. We've been experimenting and it was in deSadeville we found it, the healthy perversion, where we lay ourselves down to be strapped on the table in a gimp mask with a mouthgag that read mommy and a big fat lady of forty atleast wearing a strap on and a mask of audrey hepburne telling us that we're sissies and should cry and then die because we're a useless waste of air

Realizing they are right in the confines of a fake security, the trust we stopped giving out to anyone but our loved ones has been replaced. There was one of many souls being patched up and not necessarily because someone wants it or does it but when it is known to us in contemporary society and we know it has somewhat of a history and we'll see the pot call the kettle black somewhere close to where organized religion for the masses grew to be, atleast in a western context and it's close to the source of everything, everywhere that became us. We know so much. Never have so much knowledge been owned by so many and while things change, so much retains what it was before the change, there was simply a shift of perspective, but the motions and the vehicles are moving like they used to. The surface changes. Beauty was once the dominant trait until inner beauty took its place.

We have gazed upon it, the abyss, we have seen everything collapse from shelter as we begun climbing. When Crowley went to climb the himalaya to find the fabled mongoose he saw the hole of the world. He saw the darkness and the light and everything inbetween but being a bad boy sells so he took it upon himself to make Shakespeares words true and he set it before the narrator introduced him as the wickedest man on the earth and we've always loved wicked, we've always loved the story that we didn't dare to pursue, the thrill of the getaway because we're where we really want to be stuck

We're here
Everyone will always be too late

Cramulus

I love it

I love the motion of becoming characters on this world stage, but we get to choose what character, and the stage is our lives

BadBeast

Spot on! Crowley had the right idea, as did Blake before him. Beauty can be found in nature, without even having to look farther than the nearest blade of grass. But in people, it's a little harder. In people, before beauty can be in the "eye of the beholder" it has to be in the heart of the beholden. And we seem to have lost the knack of seeing ourselves as "beautiful".
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4