News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 03:49:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2010, 03:41:12 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 03:39:05 AM
the having-my-back thing, after all the shit we've gone through, is a factor I cannot express deeply enough my appreciation for.

:)

Can't blame you for January/February.  If it were me, I'd have done the same thing.  I was a little bugshit.  And, by a little, I mean "I accused Maria and my daughter of plotting to kill me".

I started off angry (not to mention confused!) but got pretty fucking worried pretty damn fast. Wish I'd known better, sooner. But I'm glad Maria PMed me that night and I was able to bounce some thoughts off her... otherwise who knows if she would have forced you to go to the hospital in the morning? Shit, man. I am not trying to take credit for that, but by that point I was seriously convinced that there was something going badly wrong and I was wracking my brain for what could have caused it.

Yeah, if I had gone untreated, I'd be dead.  So I appreciate you and her having those chats.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 22, 2010, 03:51:33 AM
It would appear that nobody really gives a shit about what you're saying and you're the first person to ever have any complaints about my modding. You have completely failed to show any case where I intentionally abused my abilities as a mod.

I guess you're just going to take a pass on the whole "proper argument" thing eh? I don't blame you, you're fucking terrible at it. All you can to is try desperately to cause as much drama as you can when you're in one of these moods.

A proper argument about what? Pick something, start a thread, and if it's something I care about I'll give it a shot.

I think I completely showed where you intentionally abused your abilities as a mod, and I suspect people would complain about you a lot more if you ever did anything besides post links.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Goddamn you are all doing my fucking head in.

If it wasn't for the incredibly high ethical standards I hold myself to, I'd have deleted the lot of you about three hours ago.  And I'm still tempted to, if only to forestall the same stupid fucking thing happening again by this time next week.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2010, 03:56:29 AM

True dat.  If it wasn't for a head full of psychotropic chemicals, I'd have blown the fuck up 15 pages back.
Molon Lube

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 03:53:52 AM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 22, 2010, 03:51:33 AM
It would appear that nobody really gives a shit about what you're saying and you're the first person to ever have any complaints about my modding. You have completely failed to show any case where I intentionally abused my abilities as a mod.

I guess you're just going to take a pass on the whole "proper argument" thing eh? I don't blame you, you're fucking terrible at it. All you can to is try desperately to cause as much drama as you can when you're in one of these moods.

A proper argument about what? Pick something, start a thread, and if it's something I care about I'll give it a shot.

I think I completely showed where you intentionally abused your abilities as a mod, and I suspect people would complain about you a lot more if you ever did anything besides post links.

How, exactly, have I intentionally abused my abilities as a moderator?

I split a thread (intentionally with YOUR post as the first post so that you could change the title to whatever you wanted, which you did) and explicitly told you that if you wanted to split similar spam to PM me and I'll split it. If you're not comfortable with me doing it, PM it to another mod. Speaking of PMs, it was repeatedly stated that nobody even knew there was an actual ignore function on the forums and that it was assumed that you were, as usual, just full of shit and trying to cause more drama (Oh wait, you were trying to cause more drama because you continued to PM me when I told you to fuck off and I told you to let it go and I told you you were free to stop PMing me and I would respond in kind, and I did when you finally stopped harassing me through PMs).

Your arguments hold no weight and any time you start to lose you either try to change the subject or you pick a fight with somebody else. That's all you really care about: Picking fights and starting drama.

Try to prove me wrong. Try to prove that you have a legitimate reason for any of the fights you've picked with people. I mean really prove it.

This thread is 1011 pages of you trying and failing spectacularly to justify how you've been treating people, and it's not just me. You have a pattern of unprovoked attacks on multiple posters and then milking it for as much drama as you can manage.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2010, 03:58:19 AM

True dat.  If it wasn't for a head full of psychotropic chemicals, I'd have blown the fuck up 15 pages back.

Crap like this is why I don't bother with anything more than quick posts now.  PD aint worth it.  This place is just an arena for a few oversized egos to neurotically detail every aspect of their life and get involved in pointless shitfests.  Quite frankly, I feel like wiping this place out would be a mercy killing at this stage.  I really am sick to death of all of it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2010, 04:17:28 AM

Crap like this is why I don't bother with anything more than quick posts now.  PD aint worth it.  This place is just an arena for a few oversized egos to neurotically detail every aspect of their life and get involved in pointless shitfests.  Quite frankly, I feel like wiping this place out would be a mercy killing at this stage.  I really am sick to death of all of it.

So because you personally are tired of it, you think it would be a good idea to destroy it?  I can't be reading that right.
Molon Lube

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2010, 04:17:28 AM

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: EoC on April 22, 2010, 03:52:27 AM
TTM AND NIGEL INADVERTENTLY AGREE IN SEPARATE THREADS!

Building bridges through bestiality.

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

No, that's pretty much it.

Its just as selfish and self-absorbed as anything else being posted on the site right now, it'd just be quicker and more efficient.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2010, 04:20:27 AM
No, that's pretty much it.

Its just as selfish and self-absorbed as anything else being posted on the site right now, it'd just be quicker and more efficient.

Well, fortunately, Faust keeps nice backups.

Really wish you wouldn't, though.  I still like the place.
Molon Lube

Cain

Yep.  That's why I've effectively tendered my resignation to ECH instead.  This site is a joke, but it's stopped being a funny one.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2010, 04:24:11 AM
Yep.  That's why I've effectively tendered my resignation to ECH instead.  This site is a joke, but it's stopped being a funny one.

Sorry to hear you feel that way.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2010, 04:24:11 AM
I'm sorry, especially if my overinflated ego contributed to your dislike of the place.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Doubt it.  No-one on this site has given a shit about how I've felt or my recommendations for a long time.  Which is why its probably such a fucking mess.