News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

ITT: Pickup Lines

Started by AFK, May 11, 2010, 05:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

...the Dutch call it achterschip het lach.

Cramulus

Is that bacon in your pocket or have you been giving rimjobs and can I get one?

Richter

Your clothes look great casually tossed onto my floor.  I should know, I stole some and put them there.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

"What is that smell!?  Is that you?"

Adios

I was listening to your thoughts about what you were going to do to yourself later and I would like to offer my assistance.

LMNO

"Do I creep you out, or make you uncomfortable?   ...   Okay, how about now?"

Adios

Is it hot in here or do you always smell like you just got laid?

Richter

Are you farmiliar with Emily Dickinson?  I only ask because I'd like to see your look of agony.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Hawk on May 13, 2010, 03:45:16 PM
Is it hot in here or do you always smell like you just got laid?

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

"Nice shirt, it'd look better crumpled up on the floor next to my bed"

when that doesn't work

"Nice legs, they'd look better crumpled up on the floor next to my bed"

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Richter on May 13, 2010, 03:46:42 PM
Are you farmiliar with Emily Dickinson?  I only ask because I'd like to see your look of agony.
Classy.  :digtbk:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Richter

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 13, 2010, 07:16:14 PM

If I run into someone who gets it, and reponds smartly, I may as well propose on the spot.

Mangrove

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on May 13, 2010, 04:11:20 AM
It did, in a sense.

The girl it was used on was at the bar with me in a supposedly platonic sense. After that creepo laid that line on her, she grabbed me and started making out with me just so he'd get the hint and fuck off. So it worked for me, just not for him.

Go ECH!  8)

Of course, the sad post script to the story is that the man who approached your friend was a world class oncologist and surgeon. Had she taken him up on his offer, the colo-rectal cancer would've been discovered earlier.....

TIP: Sometimes the really creepy guy/gal that you couldn't possibly imagine ever having sex with just might save your life!!*

*Heard that from AKK.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Dimocritus

You have nice eyes... Can I keep them?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Brotep

Quote from: Mangrove on May 13, 2010, 07:35:58 PM
Quote from: Exit City Hustle on May 13, 2010, 04:11:20 AM
It did, in a sense.

The girl it was used on was at the bar with me in a supposedly platonic sense. After that creepo laid that line on her, she grabbed me and started making out with me just so he'd get the hint and fuck off. So it worked for me, just not for him.

Go ECH!  8)

Of course, the sad post script to the story is that the man who approached your friend was a world class oncologist and surgeon. Had she taken him up on his offer, the colo-rectal cancer would've been discovered earlier.....

TIP: Sometimes the really creepy guy/gal that you couldn't possibly imagine ever having sex with just might save your life!!*

*Heard that from AKK.

:lulz: that would be even worse, because they'd hold it over you

Life-saving creepers are still creepers.

Quote from: Richter on May 13, 2010, 07:18:43 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 13, 2010, 07:16:14 PM

If I run into someone who gets it, and reponds smartly, I may as well propose on the spot.

Just so long as you don't use Sylvia Plath. That might send the wrong message.