News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll probably go get some meat and have steak and green beans.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Jenne on June 25, 2010, 06:20:42 PM
:lol:  Those wraps really ARE mostly salad.  :lol: 

For tonight, I think I'll convince my husband to make Afghan food of some sort.  If I can.  I'm not inspired though I have a huge log of ground beef defrosted...I have to get rid of these kids and then I can think straight.

Oh, Jenne! I just remembered this awesome thing I used to do with ground beef. I'ma go post the recipe...

Juana

Afghan food is awesome. I had some at my friend's graduation party and I keep meaning to go look up recipes for it.

Curried lentil soup, most likely. Or possibly left over pancakes.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Sir Squid Diddimus

An apple, a granola bar, a tiny can of low sodium v-8, water, 2 slices of tomato w/ salt n pepper, a 1.5 oz. bag of nuts.  :|

Nast

I didn't make dinner, so my family didn't get to eat.

:sad:

On the other hand, they're capable adults, so they should feed themselves goddamit.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jenne

burritos of some sort...

Pope Pixie Pickle

salad with mixed lettuce, tomatoes, cottage cheese, chicken and toasted pine nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seed., with some pitta bread.

Nast

Slow cooked romano beans, polenta with fresh corn, and steak with mojo sauce.

Nom!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

AFK

Hamburgers and corn on the cob. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

PASTA PASTA PASTA...at a great restaurant that actually has a decent lambrusco (shut up, I like it once in a while, and it's SUMMERTIME!), and a kick ass TIRAMISU!

FUCKITALL, it's mah BIRFDAY!

Rumckle

Happy Birfday Jenne!!

Tonight I'm having Nigel's Spaggoty sauce with meatballs.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Juana

Pimento olives. Possibly spaghetti noodles and butter later.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

Thanks, Rumckle! Death by pasta was awesomesauce!

Jasper

Tonight we had hamburgers.

Dude took two patties, and shaped them together around cheese.

Cheese filled hamburger.  Fried onions. 

It was way bigger than my brain.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Miso, Buckwheat noodles, with steamed River Cobbler, yellow pepper and broccoli.  :fap:

there is enough to have tomorrow for whnenever i am hungry. i am also having a pear cider.