News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Congratulations, chicka, you've won the American Dream.

Started by Freeky, June 29, 2010, 02:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Hello? Hey! It's Freeky!

It's cousin Freeky. Lol, yeah! I was just thinking about you guys, and haven't talked to you in a while. So what's up?
You sound tired, chicka.

Oh you guys moved again? No, she didn't tell me. And you're prego again too? Congrats!
I can't figure out why they always speak so bitterly when they talk about you.

Moving again later this year? Yeah, that's gonna suck for J, since you'll be nearing the end of your pregnancy and can't help. Yeah, at least it isn't halfway across the country with two babies this time, lol.
No wonder you're so tired. On top of being prego, you're always on the go, aren't you? :(
Is it because they seethe with jealousy? For the things you have? For all of your children?

Oh, he's doing fine. He's getting so big now. I know, I can't believe it's been two years, either. Well, closer to three, isn't it?
I know, I bet they're getting big. No, I never met the little one. Yeah, we'll have to figure something out sometime.
Why on earth would they act like they loathe you so just because you can move around, uproot your lives and the lives of your children every few months, just because you can buy things that they can't afford, and afford to live in what is supposed to be an area that shows status or something? Why do you want to tire yourself so, chasing a never ending line of upgrades, packages, special offers, deals, and so many other things? Is that what you really want? You sound so tired, chicka.

Yeah, I gotta get dinner going too. It was nice talking with you chicka! Yeah, I'll tell her. Miss you guys.
Congrats, chicka.
Yeah, you too. Bye.

A winner is you.

Jenne

Yeah, I have those conversations with people all the time.  Some are "frienemies" (most of those are GONE, BABY GONE thank GAWD) and some are true dears I really give a fuck about.

I like this, Freeky.

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Aw. This was good. Reminds me of some women I've known who have burned themselves out hard by 35.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."