I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Killing=Wrong

Started by Ob_Portu, November 21, 2010, 10:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: BadBeast on November 22, 2010, 12:56:42 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on November 22, 2010, 12:21:09 AM
I eat strictly ORTOLAN, FOISE GRAS, AND VEAL!
I FEEL FANTASTIC!
I like all my meat to be specially tortured to death, over a soundtrack of Art Garfunkel's "Bright Eyes"

As long as i have to hide from God under a little towel while i consume it, i'm good...

although, come to think of it, the open and festive atmosphere of sitting around a table with good friends enjoying live monkey brains, or the 'dead-and-alive' fried fish is also nice...

the last yatto

ATTN dirt munchers
Please make sure to read part 3 :fnord:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Phox

You fuckers made me hungry. Imma go roast my 1 year old nephew. I know it's not Thanksgiving just yet, but hell, I've got the whole week off, so I'm going eat all of the higher primates. Plus i'll throw in some of the prosimians and more intelligent aquatic animals as well. And just about anything that's cute. And the my birthday is next Sunday too. Man, I think I'll go for endangered species that day. Anybody got a favorite? 

Sister Fracture

I personally like pandas, but they're frequently dangerous to hunt. On account of they have pistols.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Sister Fracture on November 22, 2010, 12:11:08 AM
Hey guys, this dude is RIGHT! The only thing I've had in the lasts 24 hours is a couple pieces of buttered toast! I FEEL AMAZING! You should totally start on your all water diet today!

Do you have any idea how many bacteria and parasites died processing your water?  Clearly a diet of nothing but unboiled lakewater is required.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 22, 2010, 01:53:42 AM
Hey guys, this dude is RIGHT! The only thing I've had in the lasts 24 hours is a couple pieces of buttered toast! I FEEL AMAZING! You should totally start on your all water diet today!

Do you have any idea how many bacteria and parasites died processing your water?  Clearly a diet of nothing but unboiled lakewater is required.
The very act of consumig and digesting such a diet would doubtless involve the deaths of thousands if not millions of micro-organisms. THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED!!!! :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ob_Portu on November 21, 2010, 10:53:24 PM
The violence in your food becomes violence in your world.

In your life.

iN YOUR FAMILY.

your TRIBE.

your home and life and love.

Your wife.

Your husband.

Your lover.

Your son.

Your daughter.

This has to be a parody, right?

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister Fracture

Reminded me a bit of Taboo Soup
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:04:12 AM

In your life.

iN YOUR FAMILY.

your TRIBE.

Your wife.

Your husband.

Your lover.

Your son.

Your daughter.

Hopefully, yes.  Probably?  :horrormirth:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on November 22, 2010, 02:09:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:04:12 AM

In your life.

iN YOUR FAMILY.

your TRIBE.

Your wife.

Your husband.

Your lover.

Your son.

Your daughter.

Hopefully, yes.  Probably?  :horrormirth:

Well, I know that every time I eat a pork chop, I beat my children mercilessly and abuse the dog.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

Quote from: Sister Fracture on November 22, 2010, 01:46:07 AM
I personally like pandas, but they're frequently dangerous to hunt. On account of they have pistols.

I pay exorbitant amounts of money to hunt for me. But I have very special preferences. 1) I will only eat the most vicious alpha males. 2) To assert my dominance over my prey, I have it captured alive, but it's entire family killed before its eyes. Makes it angrier, you understand. 3) Before leaving the area, the hunters then burn the entire area to the ground, as a symbolic gesture of the futility of resistance.  4) When they are brought before me, safely restrained, I personally cut off their testicles, and eat them raw as the look on. 5) I ritualistically remove various organs from the still living animal, and then begin roasting it alive on a spit. This really brings out the flavor of suffering. Mmmmm-mmmm.

That's really the only way I can enjoy a meal.  

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Ob_Portu on November 21, 2010, 11:20:51 PM
I AGREE!

I eat as little as possible!

AND I WILL EAT LESS!

Calorie restricted diets extend your life span!

I eat 200 or less a day!
and I will go lower.

I am testing the limits of what i've been told is possible.

I FEEL AMAZING.

HEALTHY AND HAPPY AND FULL of energy.

LESS IS MORE!

MORE LIFE!

MORE LOVE!

It's obviously not being serious, or it would be dead by now.

WE WELCOME YOU, CAPSLOCK STRAW VEGAN! 8):hi5:8)
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on November 22, 2010, 02:20:20 AM
Quote from: Ob_Portu on November 21, 2010, 11:20:51 PM
I AGREE!

I eat as little as possible!

AND I WILL EAT LESS!

Calorie restricted diets extend your life span!

I eat 200 or less a day!
and I will go lower.

I am testing the limits of what i've been told is possible.

I FEEL AMAZING.

HEALTHY AND HAPPY AND FULL of energy.

LESS IS MORE!

MORE LIFE!

MORE LOVE!

It's obviously not being serious, or it would be dead by now.

WE WELCOME YOU, CAPSLOCK STRAW VEGAN! 8):hi5:8)

Fera at Earthsong Forums claimed that she lived on less than 800 calories a day.

The laughter aimed at her wound up getting us all kicked off her board.   :cry:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 22, 2010, 02:00:39 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 22, 2010, 01:53:42 AM

Do you have any idea how many bacteria and parasites died processing your water?  Clearly a diet of nothing but unboiled lakewater is required.
The very act of consumig and digesting such a diet would doubtless involve the deaths of thousands if not millions of micro-organisms. THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED!!!! :argh!:

Every POOMP is a holocaust of intestinal micro-organisms.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.