News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Republicans - party of rape, and kicking veterans

Started by Cain, January 28, 2011, 11:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 02, 2011, 04:08:34 AM

I HAVE NEVER ONCE BEEN BOUGHT DRINKS AT A BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROTHING RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest assured, Coyote, if by some cruel twist of fate we end up in a bar together, I will continue the tradition of not buying you drinks.  Not because you're a soldier, but because you're a shithead.   :D
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 02, 2011, 04:54:32 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 02, 2011, 04:08:34 AM

I HAVE NEVER ONCE BEEN BOUGHT DRINKS AT A BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROTHING RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest assured, Coyote, if by some cruel twist of fate we end up in a bar together, I will continue the tradition of not buying you drinks.  Not because you're a soldier, but because you're a shithead.   :D

:|

:argh!:

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

:lulz: touche

Phox

I'd buy you a drink, Coyote. But you'd have to bring your own roofies. I'm not made of money.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on February 02, 2011, 05:16:23 AM
I'd buy you a drink, Coyote. But you'd have to bring your own roofies. I'm not made of money.

Are suggesting I rufie myself or you?

Phox

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 02, 2011, 05:17:37 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on February 02, 2011, 05:16:23 AM

Are suggesting I rufie myself or you?
Yourself.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

I'll buy you a drink too.

However, you must in turn buy me a drink. It's the courteous thing to do.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Adios

Support the Troops.

Heh, was a time to many this meant something. At one time we were involved in making sure the families of soldiers were taken care of. That is support.

Putting a ribbon shaped magnet on your car isn't, unless you bought it from a soldiers spouse, where the money goes back to their support group.

When we owned the bar we would have Welcome Home nights when they returned, the soldiers money was no good.

When did this all turn into just another damned empty slogan? So many of these kids are coming home permanently fucked up and now they just want to dump them? This makes me consider them traitors. Some of us still work for Wounded Warrior rights, now we just have a bigger target.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 02, 2011, 03:09:10 PM
Support the Troops.

Heh, was a time to many this meant something. At one time we were involved in making sure the families of soldiers were taken care of. That is support.

Putting a ribbon shaped magnet on your car isn't, unless you bought it from a soldiers spouse, where the money goes back to their support group.

When we owned the bar we would have Welcome Home nights when they returned, the soldiers money was no good.

When did this all turn into just another damned empty slogan? So many of these kids are coming home permanently fucked up and now they just want to dump them? This makes me consider them traitors. Some of us still work for Wounded Warrior rights, now we just have a bigger target.
I had a rant all typed up... and then I deleted it. I'm bitter, I'm jaded, and I'm not even a veteran. Fuck this country. Whatever horrible end it gets is better than it deserves.

Whatever

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 02, 2011, 03:20:38 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2011, 03:15:50 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on February 02, 2011, 03:09:10 PM
When did this all turn into just another damned empty slogan?

April 2003.

:cry:

Do you remember during the "Gulf Conflict" when you would drive around and people had yellow ribbons tied to everything in sight?  :cry:

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 02, 2011, 04:48:27 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 02, 2011, 04:42:20 PM
We've discovered another GOP virtue today: ethnic cleansing

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/huckabee-says-no-palestinian-823467.html
http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=206134

Somehow I am not surprised.

Some group of people should come forward claiming to be Canaanites and take over Israel. If anyone gives them any shit they can just say that they "indigenous rights to the land in which they occupy and live and it goes back not 60 years or 80 years but it goes back 3,500 years."
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!