News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

ITT: Luna's dealing with the shit in her head

Started by Luna, May 15, 2011, 03:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 17, 2011, 10:41:33 PM

Wait.  What?  They beat the shit out of anyone who hits on them? 

Are you guys infested with Susan Brownmiller clones, or something?

Nah, not really.  Running joke.

The politics CAN be ignored, or danced around, if you don't want to deal with 'em.  I ignore them, and they leave me alone, pretty much.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on May 17, 2011, 11:10:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 17, 2011, 10:41:33 PM

Wait.  What?  They beat the shit out of anyone who hits on them? 

Are you guys infested with Susan Brownmiller clones, or something?

Nah, not really.  Running joke.

The politics CAN be ignored, or danced around, if you don't want to deal with 'em.  I ignore them, and they leave me alone, pretty much.
Kingdom level politics killed my barony for a long while when it killed off light weapon, which then made a sizable portion of the population just stop going to the few barony level events.

'WHOOPS SORRY UR NOT PERIOD ENUF 4 US LOL I R STICKJOCK WIFF POINTY HAT WUT I SAY GOZ!!!"

"Lol ok. Have fun setting up events without all the young people helping you set your shit up kkthanxbai"

Coyote, still slightly pissed about it, and not really willing to deal with the majority of stickjocks, wire weenies and pointy hats and their stupid monkyisms.

Luna

Yeah, that'd suck, given that I fence, now, and haven't picked up rattan seriously in years.

I just don't need those kind of bruises any more.

The NYEX, however, is apparently getting back into heavy, he had his gear out when I had to stop by the house Monday.  This suits me just fine.  If he stays on the heavy field, and I stay on the light, we can keep away from each other fairly easily.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on May 18, 2011, 03:28:30 AM
Yeah, that'd suck, given that I fence, now, and haven't picked up rattan seriously in years.

The NYEX, however, is apparently getting back into heavy, he had his gear out when I had to stop by the house Monday.  This suits me just fine.  If he stays on the heavy field, and I stay on the light, we can keep away from each other fairly easily.

HE IS TAKING UP HEAVIES?!?!?!?!?!

Some how I think he is going to get a series of severe thumpings. :lulz:

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 18, 2011, 03:30:29 AM

He has been fighting heavy for a LONG time, just been out for a bit due to injuries. He's always dropped in and out, this is normal for him.  How badly he's thumped is not my problem.  I have not done anything horrible, like, say, promise a Guinness per bruise.  That would be badwrong.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Luna on May 18, 2011, 03:33:48 AM

He has been fighting heavy for a LONG time, just been out for a bit due to injuries. He's always dropped in and out, this is normal for him.  How badly he's thumped is not my problem.  I have not done anything horrible, like, say, promise a Guinness per bruise.  That would be badwrong.

It would be a terrible shame!  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Don Coyote

You would never do such a thing. Ever. :lulz:

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 18, 2011, 03:37:54 AM

Actually, I wouldn't.  Not going to encourage my friends to deliberately hurt someone. 

If they come up with the idea on their own, not my problem... but I won't encourage it.

Now, if the fuckmuppet decides to get into armor, I may break out my old kit for serious.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on May 18, 2011, 03:41:27 AM

Actually, I wouldn't.  Not going to encourage my friends to deliberately hurt someone. 

If they come up with the idea on their own, not my problem... but I won't encourage it.

Now, if the fuckmuppet decides to get into armor, I may break out my old kit for serious.

I would. But I am horrible human being.

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 18, 2011, 03:43:27 AM

My malice gland is underdeveloped.

Besides, if I want him broken, I'll do it myself.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on May 18, 2011, 03:45:54 AM

I would too, but I have no qualms about enlisting aid in inflicting harm.

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 18, 2011, 03:50:55 AM
Quote from: Luna on May 18, 2011, 03:45:54 AM

I would too, but I have no qualms about enlisting aid in inflicting harm.
I wouldn't have to promise beer, really.  But, here's the thing.  Say I DO make a comment that I'd give a beer to the first guy who lays a bruise on him larger than 3" in diameter.  Something stupid happens (always possible in armor) and he gets his stupid arm broken.  Now everybody looks at the guy who hit him and thinks he MEANT to do it, and that I put him up to it.

Nope.  Not worth it.

Freeky

So after your event or whatever, take the dude who beat him hardest aside and ask him if he wants a beer.

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 18, 2011, 03:54:56 AM
So after your event or whatever, take the dude who beat him hardest aside and ask him if he wants a beer.

I would...  Except I'm going to be too busy having fun fencing to sit around the heavy list field an watch who clubs him the hardest.

Besides, guys aren't a whole lot of fun after they've been out on the heavy field for awhile.  Let 'em get back to camp, shower, and rest awhile, or they're darn near useless.