News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Slogans for 2011/2012

Started by Disco Pickle, October 14, 2011, 02:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 18, 2011, 04:13:21 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 18, 2011, 03:35:05 AM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 18, 2011, 03:33:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 18, 2011, 03:15:23 AM
Offering to send someone self-help books gets Dok's "Amazing Asshole Move of the Year".

:lulz:

Offer rescinded.

I made it in complete sincerity and understanding as having lived many, many difficult years and used only other people's success as guidance.

Bunch of fuckers, here.

And I'm done.  

No loss on your end, right?  

On the contrary.  I admire an elegantly phrased asshole move.

You're entirely too serious.  That can be a symptom of an impacted bowel, you know.

Funny, you calling me an asshole, then using my reaction to that to call me an asshole again.

I'm much less serious than I come across here.  

I'm as serious as I think is required to be for RL situations and even then, I get shit for not taking things as seriously as they "should be" in certain company.

You're wrong on that serious bit.

It was a sincere offer.  You made it that I was a dick for offering to share my own influences that have helped make me more than I was.  

I'm going to send them in spite of you.  

I promise not to crap in the envelope.  

That's all I promise.

Excellent.  Freeky and I have come up with something to return, something you'll like.

But I can't promise I won't shit in the box. 

Fuck you, I'm sick!
Molon Lube

Freeky

I'll try to keep him fromm shitting in the box, but I can't promise anything.  He weighs about twice what I do, and that's not counting the back hair.

Luna

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 18, 2011, 04:47:59 AM
I'll try to keep him fromm shitting in the box, but I can't promise anything.  He weighs about twice what I do, and that's not counting the back hair.

If I were a bad person, not the kind, sweet, gentle soul that I am, I might suggest feeding Dok your special vindaloo.

But that would be wrong, on many levels.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on October 18, 2011, 04:50:30 AM
I'll try to keep him fromm shitting in the box, but I can't promise anything.  He weighs about twice what I do, and that's not counting the back hair.

If I were a bad person, not the kind, sweet, gentle soul that I am, I might suggest feeding Dok your special vindaloo.

No can do. :lol:  

That's a nice thought, though.  An even nicer thought is tomato national calamity soup.

Luna

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 18, 2011, 04:52:04 AM
Quote from: Luna on October 18, 2011, 04:50:30 AM
I'll try to keep him fromm shitting in the box, but I can't promise anything.  He weighs about twice what I do, and that's not counting the back hair.

No can do. :lol:  

That's a nice thought, though.  An even nicer thought is tomato national calamity soup.

We do our humble best.

I help.   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 18, 2011, 04:29:35 AM

Fuck you, I'm sick!

Respectfully, I never meant to imply, in any way, I was disregarding that, even as I forget it, not knowing you really at all outside of your very public and very poignant derision on this board.  

Fuck, man, I only ever offered with good intention.

I'm not always clear on the best way to do that except through a method that can easily be seen to be assholish (creating dumb words here.)

My instinct is that his should be and should have been a private conversation and will not continue it here.  
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Freeky

Or maybe it's a fucking joke

Payne

BWAHAHAHA

Pickle, you are a gold mine of lulz.

BRB, getting a coffee and re-reading every post you've ever made here. Tuesday = sorted.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 18, 2011, 04:57:12 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 18, 2011, 04:29:35 AM

Fuck you, I'm sick!

Respectfully, I never meant to imply, in any way, I was disregarding that, even as I forget it, not knowing you really at all outside of your very public and very poignant derision on this board.  

What you see is largely what you get.
Molon Lube

rong

Dear pickles, the only way to win at peedee is not to play.

In the history of management, no new guy has ever had a good idea. Ever.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Nephew Twiddleton

Pickles isnt exactly new though. Hes been here at least a year.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on October 18, 2011, 07:09:12 PM
Dear pickles, the only way to win at peedee is not to play.

In the history of management, no new guy has ever had a good idea. Ever.

Boo hoo hoo, you drunken piece of shit.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 18, 2011, 08:11:18 PM
Pickles isnt exactly new though. Hes been here at least a year.

Not the fucking point.

rong gets the chance to unload his fucking butthurt, and that's all that really matters.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Im not exactly sure what hes butthurt over since he doesnt really post anything.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 18, 2011, 08:15:18 PM
Im not exactly sure what hes butthurt over since he doesnt really post anything.

He used to.  He'd get all drunk and try to derail peoples' threads, and then act puzzled when they got pissed off.  He's a miserable little fuckwit wet-brain drunk with nothing to fucking say...So he says it every chance he gets.
Molon Lube