News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Jim 'fuck latinos' Carrey

Started by DECI4, May 08, 2012, 07:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DECI4

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:31:07 PM
Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 07:19:43 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:10:49 PM
Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 07:07:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 04:41:44 PM
Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 04:34:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 04:32:56 PM
Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 04:27:30 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

I don't.  He's from T2, so I hate him.  This is aggravated by his posting style, which seems to be 169% UR DOIN IT WRONG.

I can't stand the bastard.  Haven't been able to since day one, on account of who sent him here.

It's fairly evident that he hates them too.

The enemy of my enemy is my frenemy?

Nope.  And I don't think he hates them at all.  Hell, in this thread, he's asking us (again) to change to be more like Zoklet, like he does in EVERY THREAD he posts.  In this case, he's asking us to import one of their poster's content, so as to make us yet another T2/Zoklet bigotry outlet.

If I thought for a moment that Carrey was being facetious, I'd say invite him over.

Your hatred blinds you Doc. It's a little disheartening to see you trolled by JFLC so easily. He is an OBVIOUS troll but he has a way with words that make him a joy to read.
Hell, the bastards posted your PI all over the place.  I didn't see DECI4 complaining about it.

I didn't know about it and I rarely post there anymore. The only reason I joined that place in the first place is because I was perma-banned from Zoklet. Now that I'm back on Zoklet I rarely post there. Besides..... From what a little birdy told me, you guys don't have any room to talk about spreading PI.

Not buying a word of it.  I watched you guys at totse2 after you attempted to ban us.  Well, you DID ban us, but your security is shit.  I saw all I need to see.

And what, specifically, did this little birdy tell you?  Because I saw you jackasses putting Nigel's PI up.  If it were just me, you'd be banned along with the rest of those racist swine.  Unfortunately, I was out-voted, but I know it's just a matter of time.

Go ahead and link to any thread where I post Nigels PI. I dare you to find one. While you are at it, find one thread where I advocated banning you. As for specifically what the little birdy told me...that will remain a secret for now.

As I said, it was in IRC.  You know it, and I know it, and it's just a matter of time til you try some shit here.  You're totse2 scum, you won't be able to help yourself.

And you're full of shit about this "birdy", you know it, and I know it.

So are you the forum manager or what? I'm not going to reveal everything they told me, but they did give me  a message for the forum manager. I chose not to post it at the time but I guess I'm willing at this point.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 07:35:58 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

I don't.  He's from T2, so I hate him.  This is aggravated by his posting style, which seems to be 169% UR DOIN IT WRONG.

I can't stand the bastard.  Haven't been able to since day one, on account of who sent him here.

Nope.  And I don't think he hates them at all.  Hell, in this thread, he's asking us (again) to change to be more like Zoklet, like he does in EVERY THREAD he posts.  In this case, he's asking us to import one of their poster's content, so as to make us yet another T2/Zoklet bigotry outlet.

If I thought for a moment that Carrey was being facetious, I'd say invite him over.

Your hatred blinds you Doc. It's a little disheartening to see you trolled by JFLC so easily. He is an OBVIOUS troll but he has a way with words that make him a joy to read.
Hell, the bastards posted your PI all over the place.  I didn't see DECI4 complaining about it.

I didn't know about it and I rarely post there anymore. The only reason I joined that place in the first place is because I was perma-banned from Zoklet. Now that I'm back on Zoklet I rarely post there. Besides..... From what a little birdy told me, you guys don't have any room to talk about spreading PI.

Not buying a word of it.  I watched you guys at totse2 after you attempted to ban us.  Well, you DID ban us, but your security is shit.  I saw all I need to see.

And what, specifically, did this little birdy tell you?  Because I saw you jackasses putting Nigel's PI up.  If it were just me, you'd be banned along with the rest of those racist swine.  Unfortunately, I was out-voted, but I know it's just a matter of time.

Go ahead and link to any thread where I post Nigels PI. I dare you to find one. While you are at it, find one thread where I advocated banning you. As for specifically what the little birdy told me...that will remain a secret for now.

As I said, it was in IRC.  You know it, and I know it, and it's just a matter of time til you try some shit here.  You're totse2 scum, you won't be able to help yourself.

So are you the forum manager or what? I'm not going to reveal everything they told me, but they did give me  a message for the forum manager. I chose not to post it at the time but I guess I'm willing at this point.

I'm an admin, but I think you want to talk to ECH or Faust.

Either way, I don't care.  You're full of shit, and this is just your latest tactic.
Molon Lube

DECI4

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:37:12 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

Either way, I don't care.  You're full of shit, and this is just your latest tactic.

OK. Here is the message: "You can tell the forum manager at pd that Mark from Dreamhost is looking into his account, also that he needs to take a look at teh terms and conditions of his account at Dreamhost..as well as Google's terms and conditions for hosting Email."
And I'm known as such

You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
So move out of your seat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 07:44:46 PM
OK. Here is the message: "You can tell the forum manager at pd that Mark from Dreamhost is looking into his account, also that he needs to take a look at teh terms and conditions of his account at Dreamhost..as well as Google's terms and conditions for hosting Email."

Well, well.  The only person here who has any control over the email accounts is Faust, so you are accusing Faust of wrong-doing?

Either that, or you've ginned up some bullshit to make Faust's life more difficult.

Well done. 
Molon Lube

Cain

Oh noes.  Dreamhost might not be able to continue ripping us off, nor Google snoop on our emails.  How terrible.  How utterly awful.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on May 09, 2012, 07:47:13 PM
Oh noes.  Dreamhost might not be able to continue ripping us off, nor Google snoop on our emails.  How terrible.  How utterly awful.

Sounds more like DECI4 and his pals at totse2 are trying to cause the site problems.

I called this shit, months ago.
Molon Lube

DECI4

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:48:11 PM

Sounds more like DECI4 and his pals at totse2 are trying to cause the site problems.

LOL. Retrace the path of this conversation Doc........oh fuck it. Never mind.
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 07:51:23 PM

Why?  Either you are lying, or you and your fellow shitnecks are trying to cause Faust problems, because you're internet sociopaths.

Fuck off.
Molon Lube

DECI4

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:52:37 PM

Why?  Either you are lying, or you and your fellow shitnecks are trying to cause Faust problems, because you're internet sociopaths.

Fuck off.

In this case doc, your enemy comes from within. I'm not your enemy doc, I just think you are a paranoid freak.
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 08:04:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:52:37 PM

Fuck off.

In this case doc, your enemy comes from within. I'm not your enemy doc, I just think you are a paranoid freak.

Naw.  Paranoia is the delusion that people are out to get you.

In your case, I just hate your fucking guts, and I remain convinced based on your history that everything you say is a lie.

As for our "enemy", you're full of shit.  Just like always.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 07:44:46 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:37:12 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

Thats a lie, hell would freeze over before dreamhost support would look at someones account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

As I understand it there is no activity on this site that violates DH's terms of service, the same goes for googles email service. I've never had any complaints from their end and any user complaints I tend to take very seriously. I am the legal first port of call if anything is out of order and as I have had no complaints from anyone I am going to assume everything is fine.

But if you have an email from Mark if he exists, I'd be happy to contact him. I'm sure HR would be interested as well in an employee discussing a users account with a third party.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2012, 08:10:30 PM
Thats a lie, hell would freeze over before dreamhost support look at someones account.

As I understand it there is no activity on this site that violates DH's terms of service, the same goes for googles email service. I've never had any complaints from their end and any user complaints I tend to take very seriously. I am the legal first port of call if anything is out of order and as I have had no complaints from anyone I am going to assume everything is fine.

But if you have an email from Mark if he exists, I'd be happy to contact him. I'm sure HR would be interested as well in an employee discussing a users account with a third party.

As I said, he's here to fuck with people on behalf of fang over at totse2.

Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 08:12:25 PM
Thats a lie, hell would freeze over before dreamhost support look at someones account.

That doesn't bother me, I did enough of that in my day.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2012, 08:14:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 08:12:25 PM

That doesn't bother me, I did enough of that in my day.

Normally, I wouldn't get this full of hate over some waste of life.

But I was in IRC while they were handing Nigel's PI out.  First & last name, her business website, the works.  Fang was doing it, and everyone else (DECI4 included) were cheering him on and jabbering about how much fun they were going to have with it.

Now this, and I can pretty much guarantee this isn't going to be the last shit he tries to pull.
Molon Lube

Luna

So...  He had a message that was a direct threat to the board, stating that somebody was attempting to shut down both our e-mail accounts and the board itself, and he sat on it?

And now we're supposed to believe this, AND that he's not attempting to fuck with the board?

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."