News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 24, 2013, 02:42:39 PM
Well played, Waffle.

Cain, looking forward to watching those!

I have come to the conclusion that I say "shit" a hell of a lot.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Unnngh after 3 mornings of sleeping in and taking vitamins I'm starting to feel a little less like I might be turning "medically fragile".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Sleep is good for that.  Speaking of which, man I am looking to sleeping in tomorrow.  Between trying to get my sister's travel plans sorted out (because half the country got flooded on Friday), finishing off the preliminary essay and doing the last of the Xmas shopping, I haven't gotten that much.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 24, 2013, 06:41:13 PM
Sleep is a beautiful thing.

It's my hobby. And I don't wanna toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good at it.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

I get distracted too easily to sleep.  I have to force myself to sit in a mostly unlit room, with nothing except a book (paper or Kindle, so long as the internet is off) for an hour before I intend to sleep, otherwise I will easily stay up until 5am, no matter how tired I may feel.

LMNO

I do have a slowly evolving newfound respect for sleep.  I still wish I had more hours in the day, though.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 24, 2013, 06:44:51 PM
I do have a slowly evolving newfound respect for sleep.  I still wish I had more hours in the day, though.

I have always had a fairly difficult relationship with sleep. Recently, though, I've been sleeping pretty well comparatively speaking, getting like four to six solid hours at a time and then waking up but being able to go back to sleep after only maybe an hour or so of stomach-twisting anxiety.

Salty

I have been.sleeping like, I dunno, whenn I was 12 or so. It is he hammock/earplug combo. It is very good to me.

I have been house sitting for the last few days and the guest room bed has jacked my back and made me very cranky and unfocused.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Also, parrot sitting. Boy those fuckers are annoying.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Sita

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or just a plain old Hope your wednesday doesn't suck to everyone!

I get to spend the day in a mental fog wondering how in the hell there can be this much fluid coming from my nose. Oh and presents, which I've been assured there are some over at the parents.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Sita on December 25, 2013, 10:07:40 AM
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or just a plain old Hope your wednesday doesn't suck to everyone!

I get to spend the day in a mental fog wondering how in the hell there can be this much fluid coming from my nose. Oh and presents, which I've been assured there are some over at the parents.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays, Sita. I hope your nose figures out where the shut-off valve is and you get good things from your parents.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

I got a Kindle Fire. :banana:

Getting used to this whole tablet thing. I suppose I should find screen protectors. On the plus side, I am now pillaging Amazon's free ebooks section, which is really why I wanted one to begin with.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I went out with my new housemates last night, drank way too much, and ended up crying because I can't have any more children before passing out at 10:30. :?

Now I have a hangover and I'm like, why would I do that to myself? Why?