News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on May 06, 2014, 06:55:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 04:36:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2014, 04:35:26 PM
See?  You understand perfectly.  Get down with your bad phosphateself.

Now I just need to find someone who identifies as diesel fuel.

dieself, I do identify as such.

On behalf of the white middle class, I'd like to personally apologize for our deplorable treatment of all Petrolkin.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Suu

Ugh, so I tried to go on my first substantial bike ride today.

I say tried in that I gave up half way because the hills were way more than I could handle. Yes, I know I live in New Hampshire these days and not, you know, Florida, but holy fuck. I can't tell if I'm THAT out of shape or just really don't have enough experience biking on hills to be able to handle it.

This is going to take some time. I was hoping to do a 10 mile race next month, but I think it's going to have to wait. Maybe I can do the 5 mile leg. :/
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ben Shapiro

Beardself never forget.
Waffself never forget where you come from.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Suu on May 06, 2014, 07:16:50 PM

I say tried in that I gave up half way because the hills were way more than I could handle. Yes, I know I live in New Hampshire these days and not, you know, Florida, but holy fuck. I can't tell if I'm THAT out of shape or just really don't have enough experience biking on hills to be able to handle it.

This is going to take some time. I was hoping to do a 10 mile race next month, but I think it's going to have to wait. Maybe I can do the 5 mile leg. :/

Out of shape, or not conditioned enough I suppose.

I can go 1.5 hrs on a ski machine with the highest incline/max resistance settings, but can only 35 mins tops nonstop on a trendmill on the highest incline at a power walking pace. So I feels you.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I ditched my car for a bike from 2007 to sometime in 2011. Averaged 8-10 miles a day with the occasional weekend 30+ miler. Ditched the car for a bike again last year and got halfway up a hill about 10 blocks from my house and flat died. Hills are definitely a great metric like that.

What do you ride?
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: All father, Bearman on May 06, 2014, 07:21:51 PM

Beardself never forget.

Bearself is pronouncist!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on May 06, 2014, 07:28:02 PM
Quote from: All father, Bearman on May 06, 2014, 07:21:51 PM

Beardself never forget.

Bearself is pronouncist!

:horrormirth:

minuspace

Quote from: All father, Bearman on May 06, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Out of shape, or not conditioned enough I suppose.

I can go 1.5 hrs on a ski machine with the highest incline/max resistance settings, but can only 35 mins tops nonstop on a trendmill on the highest incline at a power walking pace. So I feels you.

Given the incline, that's actually not bad at all. :?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2014, 03:10:14 PM
It's a cartoon.  Whether or not it's Disney, people definitely shouldn't be expecting cartoons to be historically accurate, or act as if whining about the fact makes them superior to the poor, stupid masses who simply don't realise how hoodwinked they are (or, alternatively and more likely, don't care, because they don't take their cues about historical reality from clearly fictional accounts)

KA-POW.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Diagnosed with shingles today, and got frighteningly large pills. I find it somewhat amusing. Mainly because of the timing and location- last week of classes before finals and in my dominant hand.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 03:41:05 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2014, 03:24:09 PM
tumblr in general seems obsessed with correcting cartoons.  They don't seem to have realised cartoons are not intended to be documentaries.  It's really quite puzzling.

Nothing on tumblr puzzles me, except that Waffle is there, putting up very good photography.  Other than that, it is the worst people on Earth, the whining, privileged shitbags of the Western hemisphere, all smashed into one very smelly can.  There is nothing I have seen written there that has value, and everyone I have seen who does write there should be handed over to the Portland police department (equivalent for you would be Chelsea on a bad day).  For their own good.

:? But Tumblr isn't black.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 06, 2014, 09:23:37 PM
Diagnosed with shingles today, and got frighteningly large pills. I find it somewhat amusing. Mainly because of the timing and location- last week of classes before finals and in my dominant hand.

Shit, take it easy. Get well man.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2014, 09:28:26 PM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 06, 2014, 09:23:37 PM

Shit, take it easy. Get well man.

Thanks man. It's been fucking with my sleep more than anything, because of the pain. Doctor gave me something for that too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS