News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

That's a very attractive man above the words "homosexual agenda"
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am guessing that's a satire site, and kind of a brilliant one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: yeah

the sad thing is that I wasn't sure at first, because it's just not that far off from real conspiracy theorist propaganda...

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 12, 2014, 09:50:47 PM
wat

I am bitterly, bitterly fucking disappointed.   :cry:

:lol: I think it's delightful, because when the masses are easily led and believe everything that they read, the best solution is to just pull an Eris and muddy the SHIT out of the waters.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 12, 2014, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 12, 2014, 09:50:47 PM
wat

I am bitterly, bitterly fucking disappointed.   :cry:

:lol: I think it's delightful, because when the masses are easily led and believe everything that they read, the best solution is to just pull an Eris and muddy the SHIT out of the waters.

And I can wallow in my shame, because I only read one paragraph.   :lulz:

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 12, 2014, 01:51:13 PM
Quote from: All father, Bearman on May 11, 2014, 06:42:26 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 11, 2014, 05:41:29 AM
Quote from: All father, Bearman on May 11, 2014, 01:54:55 AM
She will be 60 in October.

Assuming that's your mom?

Yes.

She looks like the kind of mom that makes a kickass family dinner, but then slaps your face around the side of your head for trying to sneak a taste of the food before it's served.

I DO WHAT I WANT!

LMNO

I don't care about the haters*, watching Cosmos every week is like going to church, and often brings me to tears.

Granted, I'm usually thinking about how much dad would have loved this when I start crying, but still.  Science is awesome.

*Obviously, if there's a valid critique (just stop it already with the Bruno episode, I get it), I'll throw it in and adjust my priors.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 12, 2014, 10:36:51 PM
I don't care about the haters*, watching Cosmos every week is like going to church, and often brings me to tears.

That's an interesting comparison. 

Gonna bounce this around a bit.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 12, 2014, 10:36:51 PM

Granted, I'm usually thinking about how much dad would have loved this when I start crying, but still.  Science is awesome.

*Obviously, if there's a valid critique (just stop it already with the Bruno episode, I get it), I'll throw it in and adjust my priors.

You're not going to believe this, but I was thinking almost this exact same thought a couple of hours ago.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO