OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on June 08, 2014, 11:09:01 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 08, 2014, 11:05:23 PM
I'm always amused by how clever he seems to think he is.

Yeah, Unless I have banned the only other pro drug regulation discordian in the world. Then I would feel bad.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have the most horrific farts today. I hope they're gone by the time I go in to take my bio final tomorrow, I would feel terrible subjecting my classmates to this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Suu

So we killed our wood bee neighbors today, and the mint oil I've been using is keeping the yellow jackets away, all good.

...'cept now we have European hornets.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Faust

Quote from: Pæs on June 08, 2014, 11:47:52 PM
WTF HAPPENED HERE WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING?

I'm an idiot who banned someone without knowing for sure that they were RWHN and have subsequently unbanned her.

Sorry Igne.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

I hope you feel suitably bad.

Turns out you did ban the only other pro-drug regulation discordian in the world. What are the odds?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 10:59:07 PM

I've met TGRR elsewhere prior to coming here.

No you haven't.  At least not that I recall.  You walked in and shat on myself and at least 3 others, as your starting point.

There's no "roleplaying" here.  I don't like you.  You are an unpleasant person who gives no thought to the feelings of others; you do not even seem to be aware that the people you are talking to are real.

Faust banned you by mistake, and has unbanned you.  This unbanning is in accordance with the few rules we have...But is also unfortunate, because you add nothing but distractions and insult.  Everyone involved would be happier if you'd find a board more your speed.  /B/ for example.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Hi Inge,

Just a quick hint, if you can easily be assumed to be RHWN:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Silence, Fleshy Ones.  Especially you, so-called "Mexico".  That election was rigged by puny humans and you know it. 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, I for one look forward to making sure "Inge" enjoys the board as much as the board enjoys "Inge".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Inge, for the record, I'm usually the nice one who gives newbs a warm welcome and tells everyone to give them a chance.

Not you. You're an asshole.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 09, 2014, 03:08:00 PM
Well, I for one look forward to making sure "Inge" enjoys the board as much as the board enjoys "Inge".

Yeah, I doubt she'll be back...But if she is, I am not in the mood for issuing clean slates.  At best, I will ignore her.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 09, 2014, 03:09:10 PM
Inge, for the record, I'm usually the nice one who gives newbs a warm welcome and tells everyone to give them a chance.

Nigel wears slippers when she kicks them to death, so it doesn't hurt as much.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 09, 2014, 03:09:35 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 09, 2014, 03:08:00 PM

Yeah, I doubt she'll be back...But if she is, I am not in the mood for issuing clean slates.  At best, I will ignore her.

I won't ignore her. I have about two weeks ahead of me with nothing to do except make sure her PD experience is absolutely upsetting and miserable, and I'm looking forward to it, so I hope she comes back.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Maybe she'll do me a favor and let me know where else she hangs out online, so I can spread the love.