News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Trollaxian Rant from Sermon 23

Started by Trollax, September 10, 2003, 02:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What was I on when I wrote this?

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 10, 2003, 02:48:34 AM

Trollax

You thuddite clothed in the livery of the apple!

The state is a prison for the mind and when that doesn't work we torture the body to get at the mind... yet the body is not a prison for the mind... merely a place to lay your ontological hat for a few decades. How can they take away what cannot be taken?

You talk of freedom as though it were a physical place? Sysyphus is happy. While you constantly fire that metaphorical gun into your head whilst throwing a tantrum at the world, screaming and crying that it has not given you everything you expect it to. So they can take me away and lock me in a cage, sodomise me with nighsticks, and bathe me in nitric acid and the least anyone will know of me is the official story, that I was a terrorist who planned to put LSD in half the state's water supply...

No! I say.
No! because that is freedom, and socrates drank hemloc because freedom was more important than his life. He proved that the state could not rule his mind. They expect you to run too, and you will, by the thousands to canada and mexico and to australia and europe... how far can you run from the beast? The only way you can truly get away from it is to go insane, because that's where it is.

You are all insane! Because you insist that they are taking away illusion which don't exist, and you constantly cry that you have lost your souls!
You are no different than they are, they take away your "Freedom" because they see threats all around them, You cry for your "Freedom" because you see threats above you!

There is no friend anywhere

There is no enemy anywhere

There are no such things as rights and it is not an "advancement" that we developed them, truly are we spoilt by our leaders that they do not simply kill 100 citizens because we did not discover the terrorists ourselves! When the revolution comes will you be the one to say "look what you made me do?" to the perpetrators of this "inhumanity" or will you cry because the cycle has not ended. Rebellion itself is a rule, the only true freedom lies in total chaos, the balance between every single pair of nonopposites...

Fuck the revolution!
Illuminus Omni Arcanum!

~Trollax Trollax~

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

You thuddite thuggy cloaked in the polymorphous and ephemeral fog of the smoke from my pipe (a term of endearment, actually)! That was Fuck-On-A brilliant!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

NotoriousNox

St. youa re soo eloquint!!! How about a quickie??
"Sanity is a one trick pony -- all you have is rational thought. But when you're good and loony, the sky's the limit!"
-The Tick

Trollax

Quote from: NotoriousNoxSt. youa re soo eloquint!!! How about a quickie??
*Trips over self*

Where have you been all my life?

No seriously!

Come with me to the fridge my dear.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Tyallie

why isnt there an option for already having some?
Hey Don't Look Now, There goes God In his sexy pants and his sausage dog And he can't stand Beelzebub cos he looks so good in black.
--
no reira e hoa ma te kai a te rangatira he korero me he koteo mau kupenga.

Slarti

Quote from: Hotsuma for Broadbandthe fridge?

is she cold ethyll? you know, alice cooper...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I'll take that quickie, in case Trollax doesn't. We don't need any fridges.

NotoriousNox

Ah then, a quickie for all of you. Eris said , go forth into the world and give head... and alas there was head.
"Sanity is a one trick pony -- all you have is rational thought. But when you're good and loony, the sky's the limit!"
-The Tick

NotoriousNox

but Trollax, keep the fridge cold for me baby
-The Tick

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Do some of us get multiple quickies if we prove eloquent enough?

NotoriousNox

possibly...how comfortable are you around grape jello and lazy-boyz????
Bring your own iguana.
-The Tick

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Perfect! I'll bring the iguanas, though I might not be able to find them all at the moment. Some of them have run off to play with the neighbor's children.

NotoriousNox

I shall wait for you then.. at the holiest of holys, the wholey unrecognizable dance bar at the end of the pew!!!!
-The Tick

Trollax